Adesso - Not Lost, Just Wandering

18 December 2013 | La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Nayarit, MX
15 December 2013 | La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Nayarit, MX
14 December 2013 | La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
13 December 2013 | Marina Riviera Nayarit, La Cruz, MX
10 December 2013 | En route to La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
09 December 2013 | Punta de Mita, Banderas Bay, MX
08 December 2013 | Punta de Mita, Banderas Bay, MX
06 December 2013 | Punta de Mita, Banderas Bay, MX
05 December 2013 | Punta de Mita, Banderas Bay, MX
04 December 2013 | Punta de Mita, Banderas Bay, MX
04 December 2013 | Banderas Bay, Mexico
03 December 2013 | Pacific Ocean enroute to Puerto Vallarta
28 November 2013 | Mazatlan
27 November 2013 | Mazatlan
25 November 2013 | Marina Mazatlan
24 November 2013 | Entering Mazatlan
23 November 2013 | Pacific Ocean en route to Mazatlan
22 November 2013 | Pacific Ocean
20 November 2013 | San Carlos & Sea of Cortez

No Shoes!

11 April 2013 | San Evaristo, BCS, Mexico
Sunny!
Many of the structures have a thatched roof and structures with thatched roofs are called "Palapas" . They look tropical and intriguing from the outside, but the real beauty is the pattern made by the palm fronds viewed from the inside. The photo shows the interior of the only palapa restaurant in San Evaristo. It is probably not like the restaurants you are used to, in that you have to plan ahead. You go to the restaurant early in the day and tell them what you would like to eat later that day. The chef then tells you what could be available by dinner time, depending on what the fishermen bring home. They then try to buy the ingredients. If you (and the fishermen) are lucky, you will have a delicious meal when you arrive later. No shirt? No Shoes? No Problem!
We are still in San Evaristo. We were able to receive the Sonrisa net in the morning for a weather report. Our bad weather has been caused by a very low pressure system moving slowly across the southern US. Today Phoenix was 41 degrees and snowing. As forecast the wind filled from the NW, with a vengeance. Forecast is for NW 15-20 for today and Thursday, L&V's (light & variable winds) on Friday and moderate southerlies Saturday and Sunday. Our friends John & Anita (Hibre) are planning to leave LaPaz on Saturday and ride the predicted southerlies.
As forecast, we have 15 knots of NW wind. It is cold and we are hiding behind the dodger. I may have to put on long pants for the first time since we left La Paz. The temp is 75, 10-15 degrees lower than normal, but the wind is very chilly. I sure hope we don't have to put on long pants and shoes!
Vicki did laundry. I will make water, since one tank is getting a bit low and I need to flush the system anyway. Other than that we will probably take it easy today and dream of the calm southerlies to come.

It's a Wonderful Life - on Adesso!
Comments
Vessel Name: S/V Adesso
Vessel Make/Model: Brewer 42
Hailing Port: Seattle
Crew: Lane & Vicki Scott
Extra: "Adesso!" means "Now!" in Italian. Why Adesso? Because we finally left in year 11 of our 5 year plan!

About Us

Who: Lane & Vicki Scott
Port: Seattle