S/V Aletheia

Refitting and loving in Baltimore, Md.

30 July 2013 | BMC-Lighthouse Point
24 July 2013 | Back Creek, Annapolis
15 May 2013 | White Rock Creek, Pasadina, Md
16 January 2013 | BMC
16 January 2013 | BMC
21 November 2012 | Germantown, Md. Not very close to the harbors of England here
20 August 2012 | BMC
18 June 2012 | BMC
04 June 2012 | Back Creek and BMC
01 May 2012 | BMC, MD and Reading, Pa
16 April 2012 | BMC-Patapsco
06 April 2012 | Baltimore
24 January 2012 | BMC
19 December 2011 | BMC
28 November 2011 | Lake Orion, Michigan
23 November 2011 | BMC
14 November 2011 | The Bay Bridge and Sillery Bay

Giving thanks, getting shirts and enjoying family and friends

28 November 2011 | Lake Orion, Michigan
Tim/ sunny then rainy then sunny
Giving thanks, getting shirts and enjoying family and friends

Happy post thanks giving everyone. I trust your cyber Monday is going well.

Tina and I returned from Thanks Giving weekend spent at her systers house in Lake Orion, Michigan. Since this is a G rated BLOG all I can say about the trip is: getting there was great, sunny skies, only a little traffic and right on time, coming home…not so much a great trip. And one deaf lady banging on the hood of the Audi. Good thing I am a gentle man.

We had a great time there, got in around 5ish Thursday, visited with her mom until the rest of the family arrived around 7ish, the systers left to go shopping around 9ish, returned around 12ish with the loot. I was in bed already. Tina has an AWESOME looking dress, shoes and bling for the company Christmas party in Dec. I got socks….and a Tie and a Shirt. No bling. We will match. Except for the bling…Thanks Tina.

Friday was more shopping for the girls, a little work for me then game night then some clubs. No one was brave enough for Karaoke but we danced and drank and laughed. I am sure Laurie’s nose will heal…sorry again Laurie…

Sat was a very laid-back day of rest, visiting with family (Great Job Max..2:34 on your first marathon is unbelievable) and installing a couple of lights for Lisa. I am sure that everything will be back to normal after the power company gets through…Sorry Lisa…(LOL).

Then there was Sunday….Mike was smart we were not…12.5 hours to make an 8.5 hour drive…Wow.

Back to the boat where our wonderful daughter had the bed and TV all warmed up for us…Thanks Hannah. Had the grand kids sing happy birthday to me then talked with Jake and Alicia for a while.. Threw the girlie out and in the hootch by 10pm. G rated post so no more about my birthday present here…Thanks Tina…

Have a great day all and don’t forget to really enjoy your life, family and friends.

Tim
Comments
Vessel Name: Aletheia
Vessel Make/Model: Challenger 40 Ketch
Hailing Port: Baltimore, MD
Crew: Captain Tim
About: Full Time live-aboard in Baltimore inner harbor.
Social:

The Crew

Who: Captain Tim
Port: Baltimore, MD