Altair's Cruz Nuz

cruising, vb, kroozing, working on your boat in exotic locations around the Caribbean....Dudley and Becca

25 October 2012 | Coconut Grove Sailing Club
25 September 2012 | Coconut Grove Sailing Club
28 July 2011 | Coconut Grove Sailing Club!
27 July 2011 | Key Biscayne, Florida
27 July 2011 | Stiltsville and Miami just across the Bay.
27 July 2011 | Gulf Stream...
27 July 2011 | Gulf Stream, Here we come!
26 July 2011 | Sweet and Very Special Bahamas...Goodbye...for now!
26 July 2011 | Honeymoon Harbor
26 July 2011 | Gun Cay's floral gifts!
26 July 2011 | The surf at Honeymoon Harbor!
26 July 2011 | Our last island wonderland...before the Concrete Jungle....
26 July 2011 | Gun Cay...Practicing walking on land...
26 July 2011 | Honeymoon Harbor...very cool!
26 July 2011 | Honeymoon Harbor
26 July 2011 | Honeymoon Harbor...We like it!
25 July 2011 | A very Busy Honeymoon Harbor!
25 July 2011 | Honeymoon Harbor, Lee side of Gun Cay
25 July 2011 | Bimini, Our Beloved Bahamas!
24 July 2011 | Bimini, Big Game Club Marina!

Birthday and Anniversary Wishes!

01 March 2011 | West Indies, The Caribbean!
Dudley and Bec
It's time to send birthday and anniversary wishes for March! We miss you all so much and want to send LOVE every chance we get!

To Elna, happy birthday daalink....we love you lots and hope that your birthday on the 4th is as super as you! To cousins, Connie and Marv, we wish you 30 more years of blissful marriage and a happy, happy anniversary to you two lovebirds! To our magnificent son, Doug, we cannot even begin to tell you how proud we are and how much love we have for you...Happy Birthday on the 5th and here's looking at ya! To Pat and Bill, we hope you are tucked comfy and warm in your hideaway in the Virgina Mountains, enjoying your anniversary...wish you were here, anchored next to us so we could celebrate with you on the the 20th! To Suz, happy birthday woman...we have lots of celebrating to catch up on, since are birthdays are next to each other...soon come, irreeeee....Happy Birthday, March 22. Kelly, you make us so proud, we love you so much, and we couldn't have asked for a more awesome niece, Happy Birthday you wild woman...March 31 is your day...Big Love! Patti, it's been long overdue for a girls night out to celebrate your birthday...so Amy, Karen, Holly, Tierre, Jennifer, the whole bunch...let's make up for it when we get back, Happy Birthday girl, March 12. Last, not least, Feliz Complianos, mi amiga! Sally, where are you celebrating your birthday this year...te amo!

Love all around!

Dudley and Bec
Comments
Vessel Name: Altair
Vessel Make/Model: Tartan 34'
Hailing Port: Coconut Grove Sailing Club
Crew: Dudley Clark and Becky Butler
About: Dudley has owned this Tartan sloop and has been cruising on her since 1986. Becky joined the good sloop back in 2000 when we first started cruising together and he has been 'training' me ever since! I couldn't be happier! I've been sailing all my life, but cruising is a whole different fish!
Extra: This is the most extended cruise we've braved on this wonderful, old boat of ours which is planned to be about 2 years! We left Miami in late February of 2008 and want to get below the hurricane belt by the end of July! Ok, so it's July, 2011...we're close, but not home yet!

S/V ALTAIR

Who: Dudley Clark and Becky Butler
Port: Coconut Grove Sailing Club