17 May 2014
16 August 2012
14 August 2012 | HOME
28 July 2012
17 July 2012 | Ocracoke, NC
03 July 2012 | Beaufort, NC
13 June 2012 | Fernandina Beach, Florida
27 May 2012 | Man-O-War Cay, Abacos
20 May 2012 | Marsh Harbour, Abaco
28 April 2012 | George Town, Exuma
10 April 2012 | Black Point, Exumas
31 March 2012 | George Town, Exuma
28 February 2012 | Jumentos Cays & Ragged Islands
13 February 2012 | Long Island, Bahamas
12 February 2012 | The Marina at Emerald Bay, Exumasb
26 January 2012 | Exumas, Bahamas
17 January 2012 | Bahamas!
14 January 2012 | Warderick Wells, Bahamas

The Best Friends in the WORLD!!!

18 June 2009
by Jen
I title this entry "The Best Fiends in the WORLD" for one reason...THEY ARE!! Who, you might ask? Ben & Emily!! Over the past few weeks we have been looking for a foster home for our boxer, Bailey. We had decided that this trip would not be the best thing for her a long time ago. That was not up for negotiation. But, the fast approaching deadlines have made this decision an unpleasant reality. Finding a foster home has proved to be very difficult and until now, unsuccessful. As of Monday afternoon we thought the best thing to do would be to place an ad on CraigsList for our baby girl. Only this time the advertisement read "Free to Good Home." OUCH!!!

We had a flood of interested people, that was the good part. The bad part was that it tore a boxer-sized hole in our hearts! So we endured a few days of moping around, random tears, and all around droopy-ness. UNTIL...(you have to know what comes next because of the title) our GREAT FRIENDS Ben & Emily came to the rescue!!

They have offered to keep Bailey for as long as we need!! Not only that, they are going to give her back to us when we return!! I cannot tell you how much this lifts our spirits. We have no children except for this dog and she is so special to us. Just knowing that she will be in their friendly care sets us at ease.

So, just in case you did not know the definition of "The Best Friends in the World," that is it.
Comments
Vessel Name: Anastasia
Vessel Make/Model: 1982 Baba Ta Shing 35' (Flying Dutchman Hull #51)
Hailing Port: Gloucester, VA
Crew: Maxwell & Jen
Social:

Team Anastasia

Who: Maxwell & Jen
Port: Gloucester, VA
Sailing Anastasia

Promote Your Page Too
Submit your blog