andy's dresses

Vessel Name: andyzeng
Recent Blog Posts
29 May 2014 | Shenzhen

The trends of the summer wedding dresses 2014

This is the right one of the biggest and the hottest time all the bride, bride to wear time is a bit excited their upcoming wedding.As always, our design team on the latest trends, preparation also excited to start a new design.Monique so this year, Jenny packham and of course legendary reem Accra declaration [...]

26 May 2014 | Shenzhen

Hottest and Most Stylish Trends for Fall

Fall is my favorite time of the year and one of the reasons why is because of all the amazing fall fashions that come around. If you love fall fashions like I do, you want to take a look at these following fall fashion trends that will make you look sophisticated and sexy.

The trends of the summer wedding dresses 2014

29 May 2014 | Shenzhen
Kate
This is the right one of the biggest and the hottest time all the bride, bride to wear time is a bit excited their upcoming wedding.As always, our design team on the latest trends, preparation also excited to start a new design.Monique so this year, Jenny packham and of course legendary reem Accra declaration on the runway, bud silk chiffon and fascinating details of restoring ancient ways.It is time to put your feet and enjoy the new and the trend of very incredible.


The trends of the summer wedding dresses 2014


wedding dresses online


Lace sleeves
Lace sleeve, not only elegant lace sleeves, see the lace on the track of little, but it looks super length limit.Just make sure you choose a beautiful flower chooses fairly subtle edges.


Lace sleeves wedding dress 1


Lace sleeves wedding dress 2


Lace sleeves wedding dress 3


Glittering decals
We always like to have a little decals, but this year it better, because it's just a spark.Designer to flashing, polishing their amazing dress, and we think it looks absolutely amazing.


Glittering decals wedding dress 1Glittering decals wedding dress 2


Restoring ancient ways is charming(Vintage wedding dresses)


The bride need to find the outline of restoring ancient ways this year, so no statement basically shape from 20 's and' 50 s.Smooth robes will always be a winner in our eyes.Why don't you dabble in some elegant satin finish.


Restoring ancient ways is charming 1


Restoring ancient ways is charming 2


Beautiful color
They have been hot topics, wedding in the world, but the wedding dress will continue this trend and soft touch of pink, gray and mint, and so on.


Beautiful color 1


Beautiful color 2


Shrugs and Caplets


Don't forget to decorate and dress this year;Beautiful gauze caplets and lovely lace shrugs certainly stole the spotlight.They not only look good, but they happened to be very practical!An absolute must!


Shrugs and Caplets 1


Shrugs and Caplets 2


Source:wedding dresses australia

Comments

About & Links