Anna Marie

Crealock 37

18 August 2018 | Eureka, Humboldt Bay, California
05 August 2018 | Half Moon Bay
30 July 2018 | Monterey, California
23 June 2018
22 June 2018 | Cabo San Lucas
14 June 2018 | La Paz, BCS, Mexico
11 June 2018 | Marina de La Paz, BCS, Mexico
11 May 2018 | Marina Mazatlan
02 May 2018 | La Cruz
14 April 2018 | La Cruz de Huanacaxtle Anchorage
02 April 2018

Back in Barra de Navidad

13 November 2016
I returned to Marina Puerto de Navidad on October 22 with my daughter Genevieve. We spent some of our time since then preparing Anna Marie for cruising, and some time enjoying the local cuisine and relaxing. It was very hot for the majority of the last week in October and the first week of November. We enjoyed the Dia de la Muertos activity in Barra de Navidad on October 31. Lots of people out enjoying the displays and the food.

I managed to get a case of food poisoning from eating raw oysters at Viva Maria 1910 in Melaque. No idea why I did such a crazy thing. Just went with the mood I guess.

We left the marina on November 8th - same day the crazy fascist was elected to the Presidency in the USA - to do some local area cruising. Had trouble with an air leak in the inflatable flooring of my Walker Bay Odyssey 270 inflatable dinghy. The chamber empties quite quickly. Looks like it will be a difficult repair. After only three days out, two in Cuastacomate and one Tenacatita, we returned to the marina. This was due in part to some near gale force winds predicted for the area and partly due to the lack of a dinghy to use. I will be in a better position to attempt a fix of the boat at the marina. There are also a few other issues needing attention such as a new wash down hose (the old one disintegrated when I started up the wash down pump). The air leak is between the floor tubes, in an almost impossible area to repair. So here it is Sunday, October 13, and we sit below in heavy rain - so far the forecast high winds have not materialized - unable to repair the dinghy or do much above decks. Hopefully we will be get out of here, and perhaps head north to Banderas Bay, by Tuesday or Wednesday of this coming week. Genevieve is thinking about flying home to Portland soon, but would like to go up to Puerto Vallarta first. We will see what the weather forecast is and then decide.
Comments
Vessel Name: Anna Marie
Vessel Make/Model: Pacific Seacraft (Crealock 37)
Hailing Port: Portland, Oregon
Crew: Robert Curry
Anna Marie's Photos - Main
Town Square in Ensenada
9 Photos | 14 Sub-Albums
Created 2 December 2014
12 Photos
Created 27 September 2014
Short stop at Sucia Island in Snoring Bay.
5 Photos
Created 29 June 2014
A few shots of sails being made at NW Sails loft in Port Hadlock, WA.
4 Photos
Created 2 February 2014
Photos taken prior to departure
6 Photos
Created 21 June 2013
web counter
web counter