Annecam

26 March 2021
20 March 2021
29 August 2019 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
23 August 2019 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
01 August 2019 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
29 July 2019 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
25 July 2019 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
11 July 2019 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
17 June 2019 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
06 June 2019 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
30 May 2019 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
23 May 2019 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
19 May 2019 | Lady Musgrave Island, Queensland, Australia.
28 February 2019 | Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
14 February 2019 | Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
22 November 2018 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
04 November 2018 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
25 October 2018 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
20 October 2018 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.
18 August 2018 | Burnett River, Burnett Heads, Queensland, Australia.

The wonderful people we meet.

24 August 2017 | Cape Gloucester, Coral Sea, Queensland, Australia.
Annie and Cam "H"
Amazing times with amazing people, is about the only way we could describe the last ten days. It all started for us just after we tied up to the fore and aft moorings in the Bowen Boat Harbour, we received a message on our last blog from Nicky and Pat, Nicky offered us a lift in her car to the laundry and the super market, we accepted the ride to the supermarket as we needed provisions, she told us that they had been following our journey almost right from the start. Nicky drove us to Woolies and took us on a tour to see the sites on the way back to Annecam, later that evening we met Nicky and her husband Pat in the yacht club for some refreshments and a chat.
The very next day our guests that sailed with us in the Whitsundays Terri and Ian picked us up and we went for our own tour, we just cruised around Bowen. This is the third time we have managed to catch up with Terri and Ian here in Queensland, we spent a lovely four days shopping and just hanging out together, they are touring in their caravan and we are sailing along the coast, we just happen to be in the same places together at the same time. Ian, Annie and I used to work together for the Country Fire Authority in Victoria.
On the day that we sailed away from the Bowen Boat Harbour, we were on our way to the public dock to fill our water tanks and a sailor called out to Annie and asked when is our next video coming, as we were waiting on the dock to fill our tanks the sailor who called out came over and introduced himself as Baz and he said that he enjoys watching the videos of our travels. We caught up with Baz again and his wife Roz at the meet and greet evening for the Shag Islet Cruising Yacht Club Rendezvous.
We always find it very humbling to have people come up to us and tell us they are following what we do, it was a few years ago we were watching several blogs, we still follow several friends and to find out there are people watching us is a bit surreal. So a big thank you Nicky, Pat, Terri, Ian and Baz, plus all of you amazing people wherever you might be.
The photo is Annecam dressed for the Shag Islet Cruising Yacht Club Rendezvous, with our courtesy flags of the countries we have sailed to plus our signal flags, burgees and some bunting.
“In life, always be thankful for friendships old and new, be prepared to help even if it’s not obvious at the time, life will repay you ten times over in the most subtle ways”
Comments
Vessel Name: Annecam
Vessel Make/Model: Bavaria 46
Hailing Port: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Crew: Campbell & Annette Hair
About: Cam has had a long love for the ocean, over 40 years on and off various boats. Annie would love smooth seas and to never to see another winter.
Extra: Rig heavy, reef early, and pray often; for God does not promise us an easy passage, but He does promise a safe anchorage.
Home Page: https://my.yb.tl/annecam/map-only/
Social:
Annecam's Photos - Main
7 Photos
Created 15 November 2014
Up on the rock
17 Photos
Created 29 October 2014
The last few days cruising 2014
11 Photos
Created 29 October 2014
Greece, Italy & Sicily
41 Photos
Created 29 January 2014
Greece
96 Photos
Created 25 January 2014
Croatia, Montenegro and Greece
71 Photos
Created 13 January 2014
Annecams last month in Croatia
37 Photos
Created 12 January 2014
Floating around Croatia
25 Photos
Created 11 January 2014
On the Dalmatian coast
29 Photos
Created 5 May 2013
Back in Sukosan, Croatia
15 Photos
Created 3 April 2013
67 Photos
Created 27 September 2012
A few photos of the inside of Annecam
21 Photos
Created 19 September 2012
An amazing waterway
6 Photos
Created 17 September 2012
She sails beautifully
42 Photos
Created 17 September 2012
14 Photos
Created 16 September 2012
6 Photos
Created 16 September 2012
7 Photos
Created 16 September 2012
9 Photos
Created 16 September 2012
6 Photos
Created 16 September 2012
Day 1 Croatia
13 Photos
Created 16 September 2012
https://my.yb.tl/annecam/