hansabatteries

22 September 2013 | china
Recent Blog Posts
29 September 2013 | china

The ultimate way to Obtain a Dell Studio 1535 Battery pack intended for Replacing

Dell Studio 1535 Battery pack could always be the most effective as a consequence of extended life. A lot of people with it record wonderful full satisfaction along with affordable. Nonetheless eventually as a consequence of ongoing [...]

28 September 2013 | china

Change Your current Asus A32-K72 Battery and also Adapter together with Appropriate One particular

Asus A32-K72 is probably the most favored and also very best carrying out notebooks coming from Asus and not only the particular notebook yet Asus A32-K72adapters and also A32-K72b attery furthermore offer fantastic efficiency that [...]

26 September 2013 | china

Something you should learn of When Buying an HP ProBook 4710s Battery Online

Credit card and personal identity theft are an imminent problem, when buying an HP ProBook 4710s battery, adapter, or any other laptop accessory on the Internet. Many individuals who are looking for a way to make quick money online [...]

25 September 2013 | china

Advice on Locating a Low-cost HP Pavilion DV4 Battery power as well as other Components

Inspite of the fresh associated with asus tablets and also cell phones, one particular are unable to reject the typical battery power regarding HP Pavilion DV4 can become getting well-liked once more. This is certainly due to the fact the particular notebooks and also mini net books remain viewed as [...]

24 September 2013 | china

How do you keep your battery going for as long as possible? Here are 10 easy ways to do so.

1. Dim your screen – Most laptops come with the ability to dim your laptop screen. Some even come with ways to modify CPU and cooling performance. Cut them down to the lowest level you can tolerate to squeeze out some extra battery juice.

23 September 2013 | china

Finding Out How to Maximize a Dell 1750 Laptop Battery Life

Considering the fact that your is an important part of your laptop, you may want to ensure that it offers optimum performance round the clock, without any delay. Without having sufficient amount of battery power, you laptop [...]

How do you keep your battery going for as long as possible? Here are 10 easy ways to do so.

24 September 2013 | china
sunny
1. Dim your screen – Most laptops come with the ability to dim your laptop screen. Some even come with ways to modify CPU and cooling performance. Cut them down to the lowest level you can tolerate to squeeze out some extra battery juice.
2. Defrag regularly – The faster your hard drive does its work – less demand you are going to put on the hard drive and your battery. Make your hard drive as efficient as possible by defragging it regularly. (but not while it’s on battery of course!) Mac OSX is better built to handle fragmentation so it may not be very applicable for Apple systems.
3. Cut down on programs running in the background. Itunes, Desktop Search, etc. All these add to the CPU load and cut down battery life. Shut down everything that isn’t crucial when you’re on battery.
4. Add more RAM – This will allow you to process more with the memory your laptop has, rather than relying on virtual memory. Virtual memory results in hard drive use, and is much less power efficient. Note that adding more RAM will consume more energy, so this is most applicable if you do need to run memory intensive programs which actually require heavy usage of virtual memory.
5. Cut down external devices – USB devices (including your mouse) & WiFi drain down your laptop battery. Remove or shut them down when not in use. It goes without saying that charging other devices (like your iPod) with your laptop when on battery is a surefire way of quickly wiping out the charge on your laptop battery.
6. Prevent the Memory Effect – If you’re using a very old laptop, you’ll want to prevent the ‘memory effect’ – Keep the battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries (which most laptops have) which do not suffer from the memory effect.
7. Run off a hard drive rather than CD/DVD – As power consuming as hard drives are, CD and DVD drives are worse. Even having one in the drive can be power consuming. They spin, taking power, even when they?re not actively being used. Wherever possible, try to run on virtual drives using programs like Alcohol 120% rather than optical ones.
8. Take care of your battery – Exercise the Battery. Do not leave a charged battery dormant for long periods of time. Once charged, you should at least use the battery at least once every two to three weeks. Also, do not let a Li-On battery completely discharge. (Discharing is only for older batteries with memory effects)
9. Keep the laptop batteries contacts clean: Clean your battery’s metal contacts every couple of months with a cloth moistened with rubbing alcohol. This keeps the transfer of power from your battery more efficient.
10. Hibernate not standby – Although placing a laptop in standby mode saves some power and you can instantly resume where you left off, it doesn’t save anywhere as much power as the hibernate function does. Hibernating a PC will actually save your PC’s state as it is, and completely shut itself down.
tags:Sony vgp-bps13 batteries ,Sony VGP-BPS9/B batteries,Sony VGP-BPL2C batteries







Comments

About & Links