Blue Cruise In Turkey

blue voyage, cruise tour, gulet, yacht charter, cabin charter, yachting, sailing routes, motor yachts, motor-sailing yacht, crewed yacht, bareboat, Turkey, scuba diving, fishing, snorkelling, beach paradise, coastal villages & towns, natural beauties

24 December 2006 | Kemer - Antalya - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Gocek - Mugla - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Istanbul - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Fethiye - Mugla - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Marmaris - Mugla - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Bak?rk�y - Istanbul - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Istanbul - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Fethiye - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Fethiye - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kadikoy - Istanbul - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kalkan - Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kas - Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kas - Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Antalya - Turkey

AQUANAUT DIVING

15 November 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
halitoglu
We have been established since 1996 in Turgutreis and have 16 different dive spots. These 16 dive spots other super diving begunner divers and expert.

At these dive sites it is possible to see you types of Aegean Sea Aquatic life plus ancient archiological amptora's.

On our dive boat you will see that we work well within the organisation standards and you will enjoy very comportable conditions.

Since we have been established since 1996 we have been taking great care of the dive areas and aqualic the in order to ensure that the diving in Turgutreis remains as beatifull as at has alwasy been.

COURSES

DISCOVER SCUBA 1 DAY
Max.Depth : 12 m . (Min.Age 10 J, max. 6m)
Beginning of dive training. Summer of scuba equipment and theory added to try a dive. You have a chance to discover your self.

SCUBA DIVER COURSE 2 DAYS
Max.Depth : 12 m . (Min.Age 12 J)
After try a dive and Discover dive program if you decided to be a certified dive, you may have this program and dive to max.15m.with instructor.

OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE (*) 4 DAYS
Max.Depth : 18 m . (Min.Age 12 J, max. 12m)
When you finish this course, you will be able to dive with your dive buddy in the assistance of a guide all around the world. If you joined our previous programs, you have a credit from past.

ADVENTURE DIVER COURSE 2 DAYS
If you want to be experienced, you may choose 3 different categories among 8 up to your interests.

ADVENCED OPEN WATER DIVER COUSE (**) 2 DAYS
Max.Depth : 30 m . (Min.Age 12-14 J, max. 21m)
You should have Open Water Diver (*) certificate to start this course. Your Limits automatic upgrade to 30 m, which is also sportive diving limit. Deep dive and navigation dive is compulsory.

EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE COURSE (1 DAY)
You don't have to be a diver to get this program. Never forget ?Medic First Aid Saves a Life� Just one day enough.

RESCUE DIVER COURSE (5 DAYS)
(Min. Age : 15 J)
Prerequisite is Advanced Open Water Diver and Medic First Aid. In this course, you learn to handle a rescue operation both above and under water with theory and additional scenarios.

MASTER SCUBA DIVER COURSE (10 DAYS)
Rescue diver certification is needed. This is the last step of amateur diving. It is possible to have 5 different specialties.

DIVE MASTER COURSE (***) (10 DAYS)
(Min. Age : 18 J)
This course is the first step in becoming an instructor. You are going to learn guiding divers, assisting in course and will raise your diving experience.

DIVE POINTS
?*atal Ada, Topan Ada, P?rasa Ada, ?*avu�, Sar?ot Kayas?, Karg? Ada, T�ll�ce Ada, B�y�k Kiremit, ?*oban, K��ek, F?rkata (Keme)

MORE INFO

These scripts and photographs are registered under � Copyright 2006, Aquanaut Diving / Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey. All Rights Reserved.

KADIKOY UNDERWATER SPORTS and LIFEGUARD TRAINING CENTRE

15 November 2006 | Kadikoy - Istanbul - Turkey
halitoglu
Would You like to discover the mystreious underwater world of Turkey? We would be glad to entertain you in Saros Gulf for this visual beauty...
Saros Gulf, which is the nearest diving zone to Istanbul, is one of the three seas renewing itself.
Also, there are sunks remaining from Canakkale sea battles..Besides, there are wonderful underwater rocky

Our diving center is placed in Turkey's world city of Istanbul...
Kadikoy Sualti Merkezi owns diving center authority certificate from Turkish Underwater Federation.
The diving center is also a member of CMAS and PADI resort foundation...

Savas Yapman, the founder and the owner of the diving center, has CMAS 3 Star Instructor, Padi Idc Staf Instructor, Emergency First Response Instructor certificates. In addition to these, he also has different expertises concerning 10 different branches.

BOAT
In our boat, named DERIN, we have complete scuba equipment for 30 divers, 70 scuba tube, 2 compressors, emergency boat, radio, bottom radar, oxygen set, first aid kit, kitchen, WC, changing cabins, sideboard, sunbathing deck and diving platform.

SAROS DIVING POINTS
U� Adalar - Toplar Burnu - Asker Tasi - Minnos Island - Minnos Reef - K�m�r Harbour - Bebek Rocs - B�y�k Kemikli Burnu - K���k Kemikli Burnu - Kiremitlik - T�nel. In all of these diving points you will enjoy wall diving also...

Saros Gulf is placed in the north edge of Aegean Sea, east side of Greece and Turkey. In ancient times, Saros gulf was known as Xeros and Melas. The underwater structure of Saros Gulf was defined as a "Unique Place" by J.J COUSTEU " In the starting point of the Gulf, Eceabat, there battleship sunks from Canakkale Wars.

SAROS WRECKS

LUNDY
Lundy is a mine ship, which was sunked during 1. World War Canakkale Sea Battles. It is a 188 gross ton ship, made in England, 1908. In deep, the ship preserves its spectacle. The propeller is still on the ship. During the bombard the captain cabin was damaged. Bottom depth is 28 meters and the captain's cabin is in 18 meters.

WATER TREATMENT SHIP
It is a very close sunk to the coast in Suvla Bay. During the war, the ship used to produce drinking water for the soldiers. Maximum depth is 18 meters. It is possible dive for each level diver. A serious part of the boat is under sand. But you could explore the treatment facilities and the deck. Even non-divers could watch the sunk from surface by a mask. During diving, you could see different kinds of fish species.

ENGLISH and ANZAK LIFEBOATS
The lifeboats was sunked during landing. Some of the lifeboats could be seen in 3-4 meters. In 42 meters at Ariburnu and in 27 meters in Savla Gulf, there are two more wrecks. There are peonnies and purple sponges all over the boats.

MESUDIYE WRECK
It was the oldest ship of the Ottoman Emperior. The ship was 1903 made, 9.190 ton weighted, has 102 meters length and 18 meters width. Mesudiye was sunked by a B-11 submarine. It is now serving as a sweet home for lots of underwater creatures. She is laying in 15 meters depth.

MAJESTIC
It was 1895 made, the oldest ship of England. There is a rumour saying that Churchill was managed the war from this ship. She was sunked by a U-21 German submarine. The ship was 14.900 ton weighted and has 119 meters length, laying near of Sett�lbahir. It could be seen in 15 meters. She has a marvellous underwater fauna on her surface.

DIVE COURSES
Kadik�y Sualti Merkezi is giving instruction and education under CMAS and PADI systems.
Under modern conditions, the education continues about 12 hours, supporting by computers, projections and videos.
Each lessons will be explained by different instructors and you will be prepared for your first practices in swimming pool.
Your intstruction books, which will be given after courses, will be your guide during your studies.
You will be a new guest of the Blue World, since you have finished each underwater course with succes.

MORE INFO

These scripts and photographs are registered under � Copyright 2006, Kad?k�y Underwater Sports Center / Kad?k�y - Istanbul - Turkey. All Rights Reserved.

BARAKUDA KALKAN DIVE CENTER

15 November 2006 | Kalkan - Antalya - Turkey
halitoglu
Barakuda Dive Center, which is directly attached to the Hotel Pirat, lies approx. 20 m. from the sea. A house reef of the basis is outstanding suitable for beginner trainings and night dives. Over few stairway steps you can arrive to the hotel pool, which is used for pool training and the first dive trials. The shady pool terrace with wonderful view on the sea offers opportunity at the end of a fascinating diving to the cosy gathering and exchange of experience.

Our basis is characterized by a personal atmosphere and individuality - therefore our team is always endeavored to deal with all desires of our guests. Since the diving equipment remains for the entire time of the booked dive on the diving boat, we save the uncomfortable carrying of the equipment to our guests!

Beside the main office we have a compressor area with two new compressors (260 and 190 liters/min.). The basis is equipped with comprehensive first aid equipment. A small workshop with spare parts depot is likewise present.

Equipment
We have more than 25 new complete equipment, 70 aluminum tanks (12 lt.) with DIN connections (INT adapters available), as well as 4 small 4 lt - steel tanks for pool and children training.

In addition we offer ABC equipment and diving lamps for rental.

The entire equipment is under control of experts, in order to guarantee to our diving guests highest security.

Our Boat BARAKUDA-1
We start our diving boat twice per day to one of the more than 25 diving locations, which promise both for beginners and for professionals maximum diving fun.

14 m. long and 4.5 m wide wood boat is reequipped particularly for diving purposes and offers comfortably place for 25 divers. We reach the diving locations between 10 to 40 min. with the help of 240PS Volvo Diesels.

Modern equipment and carefully thought details fulfill strict safety standards and provides for highest diving comfort: In and exit platform, wc/Fresh Water Shower, Oxygen equipment, Radio, Emergency equipment, Seats with tank stabilization, Generous shelves.

Our Crew
In the diving basis PADI Instructor Fatih Tunali and his multilingual team guarantees not only individual support and highest safety standards, but also fascinating diving adventures at the most beautiful diving places of the Mediterranean.

Facilities
Let us show you the unforgettable underwater world of the Lycian coast with fantastic ranges of vision up to 40m.

Daily two boat tours
Daily routes with meals on board (2 TG)
Night and deep water diving
Wreck and flow diving
More than 25 diving places
Safe diving in small groups
Rental of underwater cameras
Diving boat with sun-deck (equipment remains guarded on board)
Moonlight travels
Grill Nights

Dive Courses
The dream of diving into the unforgettable underwater world does not only have to remain a dream. Dive is simpler than one believes, and with a correct training you can learn this fascinating sport easily. The training with Barakuda Diving Center is under PADI guidelines (alternatively also under CMAS) in German, English or Turkish language.

Our diving courses are held in small groups and relaxed Atmosphere. Even if SECURITY is completely large written, FUN and ADVENTURES are not to come during the diving training too short. Our internationally trained team with long-year experience guarantees individual support, conscious diving and much Fun!

We offer:
Free Scuba Diving Trials in the pool
Scuba Diving Trials in the sea
Discover Scuba Programs
Beginner Course PADI and CMAS open Water Diver / 1 * Diver
Advanced Courses PADI
Advanced Open Water Diver
Rescue Diver
Medic First Aid
Divemaster
PADI Specialities
Night Dive, Deep water diving, Wreck diving
Underwater video, Underwater photography, U/W Navigation

Scuba Diving Trials - the first step
for all those, who would like first try to "breathe the diving air", we offer first step to which free Scuba Diving Trials in the pool.

Discover Scuba Programs
This approximately 3-hours program covers a Video introduction about scuba diving, a pool diving exercise and a great boat dive in a maximum depth of 12 meters.

Beginner Course - Open Water Diver
During the training of Open Water Diver Course you learn in competent company the basic skills of the diving sport, and the controlled and surely diving. The course consists of three parts:
5 modules theory training
5 modules swimming pool and /or shallow water training
4 open water dives
The theory training is based on 5 course modules. The theory hours begin always with a video instruction. Afterwards the material is again deepened together with the diving teacher and examined in a small Quiz. After all 5 course modules, diver takes a written final test. The training of the PADI Open Water takes approximately 4-5 days.

The swimming pool training takes place in the hotel pool directly over the diving basis or in the limited open water. The diver learns how to deal with his diving equipment and makes first experiences under water. At the center of attention of these exercises are the security of diving and learning fundamental diving talents.

In the open water the divers practice their abilities in the sea, which they learned in the swimming pool, and advance step for step to the underwater world. With the successful conclusion of the free water training the diver will try to achieve PADI Open Water Diver Brevet.

The minimum age for this beginner course amounts to 10 years. We have special diving equipment for children, so that the children can experience the fascination of diving.

Advanced Open Water Diver
For all those, which would like to develop their diving talents further. This course represents an important step in diving training

This course contains 5 dives in various special fields, e.g. night diving, deep diving, underwater navigation, wreck diving etc. The theory training is reduced to a minimum, so that practice and diver driving are the center of attention.

Medic First Aid
Medic First Aid (Emergency First Response) gives you the skills you need to perform CPR and First Aid. Whether you're a diver or a non-diver, Emergency First Response helps you to properly handle potentially life-threatening situations. This comprehensive program contains two core modules that can be taught in tandem or as stand-alone courses: Emergency First Response - Primary Care and Emergency First Response - Secondary Care. Together, these courses provide extensive instruction in CPR and First Aid, as well as providing optional (yet recommended) Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and Emergency Oxygen sections. This course is usually conducted over one day.

Rescue Diver
This three day course is a very important step in expanding knowledge and experience. As with all PADI courses, it is "performance" based and involves classroom, confined water and beach skill development sessions followed by five open water training sessions. Self-rescue and diver stress, diving first aid, emergency management, equipment considerations, tired diver, panicked diver, response from shore or boat with both a conscious and unconscious victim, distressed diver, surfacing an unconscious diver, unconscious diver at the surface, egress with an unconscious diver, first aid for pressure related injuries, underwater search scenario, response, egress and management scenarios.

Dive Master
This course includes academic knowledge development. Watermanship and stamina are evaluated together with diving skills, which will be developed to demonstration quality. You will complete a rescue evaluation and underwater mapping exercises as well as demonstrating your skills in dive planning and leadership. You will also function as an instructional assistant, both in confined and open water. Completion of this course qualifies you to attend a PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) and eventual certification as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.

Diving Locations
Kalkan enjoys by right the call of a real diver paradise with ranges of visibility up to 40m. , pleasant water temperatures ( 20' C in May to 28' C in August).

Delightful underwater world, sumptuously grown reefs, imposing walls and a considerable fish wealth determine the more than 25 dive locations around Kalkan. Our boat leaves the harbour daily for the locations with different depths and degrees of difficulty, which offer the correct for each taste, so that both beginners and experienced divers come fully at their expense. Kalkan gives you great wrack, wall, and deep dive opportunities.

MORE INFO

These scripts and photographs are registered under � Copyright 2006, Barakuda Dive Center / Kalkan - Antalya - Turkey. All Rights Reserved.
Vessel Make/Model: Gullet
Hailing Port: Izmir
Crew: Halit Halitoglu
About: Remzi Arslanlar, Kaan Tulsay, Necmi Korkmaz, Nesrin Aytamaz
Extra: Blue Cruise Tour In Mediterranean Coastlines Of Turkey

M/S Halitoglu

Who: Halit Halitoglu
Port: Izmir