Blue Cruise In Turkey

blue voyage, cruise tour, gulet, yacht charter, cabin charter, yachting, sailing routes, motor yachts, motor-sailing yacht, crewed yacht, bareboat, Turkey, scuba diving, fishing, snorkelling, beach paradise, coastal villages & towns, natural beauties

24 December 2006 | Kemer - Antalya - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Gocek - Mugla - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Istanbul - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
21 December 2006 | Fethiye - Mugla - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Marmaris - Mugla - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Bak?rk�y - Istanbul - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Istanbul - Turkey
06 December 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Fethiye - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Fethiye - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kadikoy - Istanbul - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kalkan - Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kas - Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Kas - Antalya - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
15 November 2006 | Antalya - Turkey

YASEMIN YACHTING

04 June 2006 | Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey
halitoglu
Yasemin Yachting based in Bodrum Turkey. The Yacht Charter Agency specialising in luxury charter yachts in both the Mediterranean and the Aegean Sea. Here at Yasemin Yachting we take our job seriously and we put in the time and research to guarantee that we select only the best classical wooden Gulettes available, to join our exclusive fleet.

The Yasemin fleet, based in Bodrum Turkey has to be able to stand out in an area with stiff competition. Yasemin Charter Agency has managed to do this by choosing only the best Gulettes on the market with the highest standard of facilities available.

Our experience in Yacht Charter has shown us that it isn't enough to merely have an exclusive fleet of luxury yachts. In order to go that one step further in ensuring your complete satisfaction we have chosen the best captains and crew available, thus maintaining the top standard of service on your luxury yacht. We give you the holiday cruise of a lifetime at great value for money.

ANTALYA
Antalya is one of Turkey's most popular destinations for both land and sea holidays. An ideal place to start or finish your sailing charter from, Antalya is also a perfect place to use your comfortable crewed yacht as a hotel to be based on, whilst enjoying the sights of Antalya.

Antalya is one of the most important holiday resort cities of Turkey and attracts visitors from all over the world. The city is steeped in history: named after King Attalus II of Pergamon, Ataleia was founded in the 2 nd Century B.C... As it has it's own International Airport it is another popular location to start a cruise from.

The old town with its tiny harbour is charming and an oasis of beauty most . unexpected in such a large city. The Antalya Region is now called the "Turkish Riviera" because of the wealth of archeological sites and the easy access to many natural beauty spots. The ancient sites of Perge, Aspendos and Termessos are close by, as are national parks, waterfalls and spectacular caves.

G��EK
Gocek-Turkey is a popular harbour for crewed charter yachts to be based in and many bareboat sailing companies operate from here as the large Bay of G��ek is sheltered and ideal for learning to sail in.

G��ek is another ideal place to start your blue cruise from. This pretty little village is just half an hour away from the Airport of Dalaman and it's position on the Bay of G��ek makes it one of the most popular sailing areas. The town of G��ek itself is situated at the base of a beautiful mountainous background covered with pine forest. The quiet little village has a wide seafront promenade backed by restaurants, bars, small hotels and pensions.

The Gulf of G��ek is dotted with islands and numerous coves and is an ideal bay to explore on land and by sea. The ruins of Arymaxa an ancient city lie at the waters edge at the southern tip of the gulf. There are Byzantine ruins on Tersane Island some of which are the ancient shipyards. Turkey is not a recent convert to the art of boat building and has a tradition in boat construction dating back to early records.

MARMARIS
The location of Marmaris, near the airport at Dalaman, makes it another ideal starting point for your cruise. Marmaris, originally ancient Physicus was on the Anatolia - Rhodes - Egypt trading route in olden times and became a large and prosperous city because of it. Today it is a mixture of the old town with very modern hotels lining the beaches. Locals and holiday makers alike take a turn along the promenade to look at all the classical wooden Gulettes moored up to the town quay.

The beaches in this area are beautiful white sand and make an impressive white barrier between the crystal clear blue sea and the lush greenery of the pine forests that reach down to the waters edge. The mountains behind Marmaris make a wonderful back drop to this picturesque little town. Marmaris has excellent marinas and the diverse shopping opportunities make it a good choice for either starting or ending your cruise.

BODRUM
Bodrum-Turkey. The ideal place to start or finish your charter cruise. Bodrum has long been the boatbuilding center of Turkey and has an excellent marina plus many anchorages to sail to within easy distance. Bodrum is indisputably the most well known of all the Turkish resorts for many reasons. A charming little town with a beautiful Bay presided over by the magnificent Castle of St John; Bodrum also has the great advantage of being half an hour away from the Bodrum Milas Airport. Bodrum is a bustling market town by day and by night it has an extensive range of discos, restaurants and night clubs to suit every taste.

The cultural centre of the coast with the Castle of St John, Bodrum is also the location of one of the Seven Wonders of the World: The Mausoleum. The castle houses the Museum of Underwater Archeology which is well worth a visit as is the amphitheatre overlooking the town and harbour, surly one of the most photographed views in Turkey. This view from the amphitheatre overlooks the Castle and the Bay full of traditional wooden Gulettes and the marina with a mixture of Classical and Modern yachts.

Yasemin Yachting - Fishing Charters
Whether you would like your luxury charter yacht to be equipped with fishing equipment, so that you can enjoy some fishing whilst sailing along on your blue cruise, or you are a serious fisherman who would like to fish the Mediterranean. We have the perfect boat for you.

We have charter boats in Turkey and we have fishing charter boats in Turkey. Once you have picked which type of yacht you are interested in we need to know exactly what kind of fishing you wish to pursue. Your next choice is whether you would like to fish in the Mediterranean or the Aegean Sea. Are you interested in sports fishing or deep sea fishing?

One of the most popular fishing cruises off the coast of Bodrum is in the autumn when the tuna fish run through these waters. The various kinds of local fish are usually seasonal and often localized so it is important you give us your personal requirements and choice of yacht and we will design a blue cruise for you.

MORE INFO

These scripts and photographs are registered under � Copyright 2006, Yasemin Yachting / Bodrum - Mugla - Turkey. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
Vessel Make/Model: Gullet
Hailing Port: Izmir
Crew: Halit Halitoglu
About: Remzi Arslanlar, Kaan Tulsay, Necmi Korkmaz, Nesrin Aytamaz
Extra: Blue Cruise Tour In Mediterranean Coastlines Of Turkey

M/S Halitoglu

Who: Halit Halitoglu
Port: Izmir