Blue Hour

Who: Jonathon, Nina, Joni, Jonas, Sirius
Port: Toronto
10 June 2023 | Toronto, Ontario
06 September 2022 | Toronto, Canada
06 September 2022 | Somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean
06 September 2022 | Edinburgh, Scotland
06 September 2022 | Edinburgh, Scotland
06 September 2022 | Edinburgh, Scotland
06 September 2022 | Edinburgh, Scotland
06 September 2022 | Edinburgh, Scotland
06 September 2022 | Glasgow, Scotland
06 September 2022 | Ardrossan, Scotland
06 September 2022 | Ardrossan, Scotland
06 September 2022 | Toronto, Canada
27 August 2022 | Gigha, Scotland
27 August 2022 | Carsaig, Scotland
27 August 2022 | Tayvallich, Scotland
27 August 2022 | Tayvallich, Scotland
27 August 2022 | Carsaig, Scotland
27 August 2022 | Canna, Scotland
27 August 2022 | Canna, Scotland
27 August 2022 | Canna, Scotland

Grandma and Grandpa visiting

14 January 2018 | Hydra, Greece
Joni
After Hydra, we sailed to Sunion. It was wilderness except for a hotel and the ruins of the Temple of Poseidon. We arrived in late afternoon and walked up to the Temple of Poseidon. We came back in the dark and it was cool to look up and see the Temple lit up at the top of the hill. When we got back, Grandma and Grandpa called to say that they had changed flights and would be arriving in Athens tomorrow. It was a roly night and the next day we headed to Athens. I was excited that they were coming sooner than we thought.

Grandma and Grandpa arrived in the evening. I went to bed soon afterwards even though it was still early, since I have been staying up so much in the night taking care of Sirius. The next day, we sailed back to Aegina, where we had been once before. We went to the Temple of Apollo that had only one column still standing. In the museum, there was a carving with a Greek hunting dog in it, which meant that the type of dog that Sirius is has been around since Ancient Greek times. We went out for dinner at the same place we had been to last time we were in Aegina. In Greece, dogs are allowed almost anywhere, so we were allowed to bring Sirius into the restaurant. We didn’t want him to be awake because he is not toilet trained yet, so we got him really tired so that he would sleep through dinner. We ate Greek salad, calamari, and various fish. It was a very small restaurant and the kitchen was only separated from the dining area by a counter, so we could watch the chef make our food. There was only one guy cooking and one guy serving the food. It was at the end of a fish market, so they had fresh fish. Last time we were there, we watched the chef make a huge pan of spanakopita. We sailed to Poros and walked around town and up to the bell tower the next day.
Comments
Vessel Name: Blue Hour
Vessel Make/Model: Westerly Ocean 49
Hailing Port: Toronto
Crew: Jonathon, Nina, Joni, Jonas, Sirius
Blue Hour's Photos - Main
10 Photos
Created 17 July 2022
6 Photos
Created 29 May 2022
8 Photos
Created 17 May 2022
This is the light show in Cascais, Portugal.
21 Photos
Created 27 September 2017
11 Photos
Created 15 June 2017

Who: Jonathon, Nina, Joni, Jonas, Sirius
Port: Toronto