Adventures of S/V Boomerang!

Preparing for the Offshore Rally -

05 June 2014 | LaTrappe Creek
29 May 2013 | Chesapeake Bay
29 May 2013 | Chesapeake Bay
18 April 2013 | Oxford,MD
03 May 2010 | Kent Narrows to Knapps Narrows
19 April 2010 | Kent Island, MD
30 March 2010 | St Michaels, MD
13 February 2010 | Kent Narrows, MD
10 February 2010 | St Michaels, MD
09 February 2010 | Yacht Yard, Kent Narrows
02 February 2010 | Home Port
29 December 2009 | St Michaels, MD

First Post to Our New Blog....

29 December 2009 | St Michaels, MD
Charles
Hello Everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to You All....

Well, we did it....set up our very first blog to talk about one of our favorite passions...Sailing! Not that sailing is our only passion, but it is a substantial one in our lives, and has been for years.

We have been through many boats together, and me before....have done lots of sailing, across the Gulf Coast, The East Coast, and down through the Caribbean.... Now, on the Chesapeake, where we live, gunkholing and playing is on the menu for the next couple of years where we've never explored....

We bought Boomerang! a month or so ago, and we have her on the hard for the winter...having some things to do to her, to completely make her ours. Having lived and sailed the Gulf for many years, this whole "hauling for the winter" thing is kind strange to us! That said, it sure will allow us to make some changes, add a few things, paint her bottom, etc.....all the things you have to do anyway, right?

Anyway, we will be adding our to do lists, travels, and travails (if any) here over the next few months, and if things go well, our cruising travels getting the heck out of the States for a while, if not longer. We ex-pat'd before, we can do it again!

Talk to you soon!

C&G
S/V Boomerang!
Comments
Vessel Name: Boomerang!
Vessel Make/Model: 1980 Cal 39, Mark II
Hailing Port: Oxford, MD
Crew: Capt Charles and Gina (Jib Chick)
About: Gina (Jib Chick) My Wife, My Partner and My Very Bestest Friend - Love Ya Babe!
Extra: Boomerang! is finally back in the water after another long hard winter....and her complete refit!

Who: Capt Charles and Gina (Jib Chick)
Port: Oxford, MD