B'Sheret

April, 2011. We've arrived in the Mediterranean! Our plan is to stay here a minimum of 3 years and see all that we can see. However, as cruisers we know our plans are written in sand at low tide. So . . . Stay Tuned!

23 June 2011 | Hardstand in Marmaris, Turkey
02 June 2011 | Yacht Marina Marmaris Turkey, where else?
18 May 2011 | Marmaris, Turkey
08 March 2011 | Cochin, India
21 October 2010 | Rebak Marina, Langkawi, Malaysia
14 April 2008 | Balboa, Panama
21 December 2007 | curacao, netherland antilles
22 October 2007 | marina bahia redonda, puerto la cruz
25 August 2007 | Puerto La Cruz, Venezuela
22 May 2007 | point a pitre, guadaloupe
06 May 2007 | St. Maarten
10 March 2007 | Rodney Bay, St. Lucia
10 March 2007 | St. Vincent and the Grenadines
30 January 2007 | milwaukee, wisconsin, usa
14 January 2007 | Tobago Cays and Mayreau
20 December 2006 | carriacou, grenada, west indies
06 December 2006 | Carriacou, Grenada, West Indies
25 November 2006 | grenada, west indies
03 November 2006 | Ft. Jackson, SC
14 September 2006 | milwaukee, wi

Wallilabou

10 March 2007 | St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Linda
We don't have a lot of internet service anymore, so this site won't be updated too often. We are headed for St. Martin and want to get there asap to have equipment added to the boat. We are adding solar panels as well as a wind/water generator so that we can have more battery power on the boat. At the present we are using a portable gas generator, and need to run it daily to keep our battery banks as high as possible. Because we're in such a hurry, we're stopping at anchorages, but not getting off the boat at some of the countries we'll pass on the way to St. Martin.

We were finally able to leave Carriacou February 24th, and spent the night in a beautiful harbor called Chatham Bay on Union Island. This is at the bottom of the Grenadines. We left there on the 25th for the beautiful island of Bequia. While there, we happened upon a group of chiropractic students from Iowa giving free chiropractic services as part of their schooling. Yes, we took advantage of it for 3 days.

We left Bequia on the 28th and headed to Wallilabou. This is one of the areas that the Pirates of the Caribbean was filmed. It's a lovely place to visit, but the movie set that was left behind was fun to walk through.

OK. Now you can go to the top entry.
Comments
Vessel Name: B'Sheret
Vessel Make/Model: 2003 NAJAD 373
Hailing Port: Newport R.I USA
Crew: Michael & Linda
Extra: B'Sheret is a 37' sailboat built by Najad in Sweden in 2003. It is a well-equipped blue water boat, with a full complement of sailing and safety gear so that she can roam the seas in comfort and safety - which is what we've been doing since January, 2006.

B'Sheret

Who: Michael & Linda
Port: Newport R.I USA