Cattitude

28 November 2015
26 November 2015
25 November 2015
01 February 2015 | St. Martin
12 December 2014 | Tortola
17 September 2014
10 September 2014 | Tortola BVI

The Adventure Begins

10 September 2014 | Tortola BVI
Chris
The day started with travel from MSP to Atlanta to St. Thomas USVI. We found by flying into St. Thomas, then taking the ferry to Road Town Tortola cut our travel time by hours.

The temp was very hot. The forcast was for 82, but was 93, feels like 110!! We arrived at TMM at 5ish. There were a few TMM employees trying to get the power turned on so we could have AC. With a little adjusting, we had AC!!

Our first impression of "Allison" was pretty much expected. She has been a charter boat since 2007, but was taken care of pretty good by the TMM team. She definitely needed some TLC and a personality of her own.
We unpacked, checked some things out, then went to Sharky's to meet up with Don for cocktails and information.

Don is the salesman for TMM, he is who Curt has been talking with regarding the sale of Allison. He was very helpful and had lots of information on our new vessel. We enjoyed a good dinner, but were exhausted from traveling all day.

To bed we go. Can't wait to explore our new boat the next day!
Vessel Name: Cattitude
Vessel Make/Model: 440 Lagoon
Hailing Port: Punta Gorda FL
Crew: Curt and Chris Saunders
Cattitude's Photos - Main
Photos from Grenada
No Photos
Created 29 November 2015