Celerity Sailing

Hospital Point, Norfolk and Goose Family at Mobjack Bay

31 May 2013
Tank and Celerity anchored at Hospital Point...and stayed for two nights....anchorage improved or my memory is faulty (probably the latter). No crab pots to be seen...seems like we used to have nestle our anchor between them but not his year! Also seemed deeper than I remember.....Luv 'n Life and Pooka stayed at Waterside Marina.

May 29: We left them behind when Tank and Celerity hoisted anchors and headed for Severn River Marina off of Mobjack Bay. Wind was SSW at 15-25 on port quarter...great sail as a welcome back from the Chesapeake Bay! Friends live aboard at SRM and am anxious to catch up with them and meet their new canine family member, Jack, a black-silver mini schnauzer. Maybe Abigail will have a boyfriend....Great reunion: we cruised together in 2009 and again in 2012. They were at a marina in Baltimore when I had my "encounter" with THE T-storm and dinghied over to help me the day after. Jim (Tank) and I were able to do some reprovisioning and laundry thanks to Terri's willingness to play chauffeur/ tour guide. Unfortunately, no love was lost between Abbie and Jack.she really gave him hell! Pour guy...he's only about 5 months old and she was such a b....!
Comments
Vessel Name: Celerity
Vessel Make/Model: Morgan 382
Hailing Port: Jordan Creek
Crew: Melinda and Abigail
About: Canine first mate.

Who: Melinda and Abigail
Port: Jordan Creek