Cruising Adventures on CHANGER

...our journey on the sea visiting the east coast and The Bahamas

17 October 2013
19 August 2013
29 June 2013 | Southport, NC
02 June 2013 | Brunswick, GA
03 May 2013
14 March 2013 | Ft. Myers, FL
25 February 2013 | Ft. Myers, FL
05 January 2013 | Ft. Pierce, FL
07 December 2012 | Nashville, TN

A Second Start

07 December 2012 | Nashville, TN
Doug
There is a little story to be told to connect our last blog entry ( see favorite link ) and this posting.

Turns out I had a visit to Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, to have my aortic heart valve replaced. Enough said except I can't say enough about that institution... Dr. Gus Vlahakes and crew ! That was early September 2012 and since then, the Admiral has taken extremely good care of the Captain. Feeling very good.

Just arrived in Nashville from Cape Cod. Here to enjoy the holidays with son Chad and family. Obviously we are not on CHANGER yet. Meanwhile Capt. Chris Caldwell, son Capt.Geoff Jacoby and his friend Capt. Dave O'Toole are delivering CHANGER from Solomons, MD where we left her in late July. The good folks at Washburn's Boat Yard took excellent care of her while she went through her annual maintenance. We will rejoin CHANGER in Ft. Pierce, FL just after the New Year.... and will continue on our way. It will be 5 months on the hard and Michelle and I are really ready. Stay tuned.
Comments
Vessel Name: CHANGER
Vessel Make/Model: Selene 48 ft Ocean Trawler
Hailing Port: Bristol, Rhode Island
Crew: Michelle and Doug Jacoby
About: Resuming our full time cruising of the east coast USA and Carribbean....January 2013

Who: Michelle and Doug Jacoby
Port: Bristol, Rhode Island