Chaotic Harmony

A family adventure by sail around the world

10 October 2014 | Darwin
25 February 2014 | Darwin
14 January 2014 | Darwin
09 December 2013 | Brisbane
29 November 2013 | Brisbane
10 October 2013 | Brisbane
05 October 2013 | Coral Sea
19 September 2013 | Port Denarau
09 July 2013 | Pacific Ocean
01 July 2013 | At Sea
29 June 2013 | Bora Bora
09 June 2013 | Moorea, French Polynesia
31 May 2013 | Tahiti, French Polynesia
13 April 2013 | Pacific Ocean 3
25 March 2013 | Pacific Ocean
20 March 2013 | Pacific Ocean
16 March 2013 | Pacific Ocean

We are in the West Indies

03 April 2012 | Grenada
Ian
WE ARE HERE in one piece.

(Image....Horizon blows another sail)

Well we arrived at long last after having to reduce all sail and drift at 4knots across the sea from Tobago to Grenada so we would arrive at dawn. The buoyage here leaves a little to be desired so discretion was the better part of valour and we anchored safely in Prickly Bay on the south coast of Grenada at 0700 on Sunday the 01st April 2012 for an extended stay.

Customs and Immigration were very easy and friendly and we were soon having a cold beer to celebrate yet another landfall and new country.

Mail was waiting and so were Gill's schoolbooks much to his delight. Plans are to get out of the water and do some much needed work before we tour the islands by sea and by tour bus.

The Grenadians are very friendly and nice people and we will have good memories of our stay here. We have made good friends with Jo the Taxi man here and will take him and his family sailing when we get back into the water. He is also a pastor and trying his hardest to get me to find a God of some kind. I wish him luck but seriously if you come to Grenada call him on 4165332 and tell him Ian sent you if you need a cab.

We will stay at the "Flamboyant Hotel" at Grande Anse Bay while we work on the boat. Hopefully get a few pictures for this web.

Hope all are well.

Ian, Jo Gill and Keely
Comments
Vessel Name: Chaotic Harmony
Vessel Make/Model: Catana42S
Hailing Port: Darwin, N.T. Australia
Crew: Ian, Jo, Gillen and Keely
About: Ian, the first skipper, Jo, second skipper and First Mate. Gillen, the Second Mate and L-Plate Navigator/Skipper and Keely, the food taster and fisherwoman and overall Admiral.