03 May 2015 | Seaharbour Marina, Oriental NC
04 September 2011 | Oriental, NC
02 January 2011
20 February 2010
06 January 2010
01 January 2010 | Oriental, NC
06 July 2007 | Oriental, NC
24 June 2007 | Oriental, NC
13 June 2007 | New Bern
13 June 2007 | Oriental, NC

Updates

01 January 2010 | Oriental, NC
Matt
Just an update since the last entry.
Had the boat pulled this summer, 2009, and the bottom was painted, engine was tuned and the fuel polished. Also had the boat waxed. It runs better than it ever has.

When we first got it we installed a Raymarine wind indicator, had some bottom work done and the mast rewired. Traps installed over the through hulls. Replaced the shifter and cables after breaking a cable while stuck in reverse and heading down the creek until we hit a post and tossed out the anchor.

Replaced the gasket material on 1 port, 7 more to go. Used Cetrol and finished the cabin floor. Rebed the hatch above the galley as it was leaking. Also rebed one of the stanchions in the bow pulpit as it was leaking and water was dripping on my knee while sleeping in the v berth. Replaced the fan in the head which really helps the boat.

The present project is to replace the bimini. Jan built a little cover for the companion way that does a good job of keeping the rain out of the cabin. The old bimini is at home and will be used as a patern.

Comments
Vessel Name: Checked Out
Vessel Make/Model: Morgan 33 OutIsland
Hailing Port: Oriental, NC
Crew: Matt and Jan Healy
About: We are just starting a new adventure with a new (old) boat. Our Morgan 33 OutIsland is just the start of our possibilities.