03 May 2015 | Seaharbour Marina, Oriental NC
04 September 2011 | Oriental, NC
02 January 2011
20 February 2010
06 January 2010
01 January 2010 | Oriental, NC
06 July 2007 | Oriental, NC
24 June 2007 | Oriental, NC
13 June 2007 | New Bern
13 June 2007 | Oriental, NC

Back home again!

06 July 2007 | Oriental, NC
Jan
What a busy week. After spending a week at a Forestry Workshop in Ashville, I drove the four hours home through two thunderstorms on Friday night, got up early Saturday morning and drove to Fairfield Harbor to meet Matt and Tyler. Moving day. We moved the boat to her new home at Sea Harbor in Oriental. The weather was going to be an issue today so Matt wanted to get an early morning start. Since thunderstorms were in the forecast we opted to motor the whole way so we could get situated in our new slip before the weather hit. Once again our timing was off and we ended up in the middle of the Oriental Sailboat race (this happened to us several years ago when we had taken Plan B out for a sail.)

Once in our new slip, we noticed how low the water was! Tyler was there to help us dock and set our lines (he drove the car from New Bern, picked up the check from Henry for our sale of Plan B).

It felt good to be back at Sea Harbor and enjoyed giving tours of Checked Out to our friends there. By the next day the winds turned and the water started coming back in.
Comments
Vessel Name: Checked Out
Vessel Make/Model: Morgan 33 OutIsland
Hailing Port: Oriental, NC
Crew: Matt and Jan Healy
About: We are just starting a new adventure with a new (old) boat. Our Morgan 33 OutIsland is just the start of our possibilities.