the many adventures of Chilli Cat

07 November 2013 | Australia
06 November 2013 | Brisbane, Australia
29 October 2013 | New Caledonia
26 October 2013 | New Caledonia
20 October 2013 | New CAledonia
15 October 2013 | New Caledonia
13 October 2013 | New Caledonia
09 October 2013 | Vanuatu
07 October 2013 | Vanuatu
05 October 2013 | VAnuatu
04 October 2013 | Vanuatu
03 October 2013 | Tanna Vanuatu
03 October 2013 | Vanuatu
03 October 2013 | Vanuatu
03 October 2013 | Vanuatu
02 October 2013 | Vanuatu
01 October 2013 | Vanuatu
30 September 2013 | Pacific!
27 September 2013 | Nadi, Fiji
20 September 2013 | Waya island, Fiji

Gekko story

08 July 2013 | French Polynesia
Isabella Manfredi
When we left Tahiti we realized that we had a stowaway! A tiny gekko was stuck fast to one of the windows. A few days later we found him sheltering under some rope on the anchor roller, very sensible as the wind was coming from behind. We are happy to accommodate him (or her) as he feasts on mosquitoes and is a very undemanding guest.
Isabella wrote this story today............................
I looked through the salon window and saw a tiny gekko clinging on! How did he get there I wondered? .............
Brownie was a very small gekko. Last month all of his family had escaped from Tahiti on the super yacht called 'Legacy' captained by K.P. which was going to Australia. When it was dark they had all climbed onboard using the shore lines and hidden in a deck locker. Brownie's Mum and Dad did not see that he was too small to jump onto the lines and the super yacht left without him.
Brownie was left on the dock in the dark and cried his little eyes out. In the morning he saw Chilli Cat with the Australian flag on it and jumped on board while they were getting fuel. He had a big adventure with Isabella and Luca before he was re united with his family in Tonga at last.

The end

Isabella Manfredi July 2013
Comments
Vessel Name: Chillicat
Vessel Make/Model: lagoon 440
Hailing Port: Sydney
Crew: charles Manfredi, Heather Manfredi, Luca Manfredi, (10) Isabella Manfredi(7)
About: Charles has about 40 years experience and knowledge in this game, which is just as well as the assembled remainder are keen learners at best at the moment......
Extra: We have taken leave from full time work, and full time school, and are cruising as a family from Italy to Sydney Australia.

CREW

Who: charles Manfredi, Heather Manfredi, Luca Manfredi, (10) Isabella Manfredi(7)
Port: Sydney