the many adventures of Chilli Cat

07 November 2013 | Australia
06 November 2013 | Brisbane, Australia
29 October 2013 | New Caledonia
26 October 2013 | New Caledonia
20 October 2013 | New CAledonia
15 October 2013 | New Caledonia
13 October 2013 | New Caledonia
09 October 2013 | Vanuatu
07 October 2013 | Vanuatu
05 October 2013 | VAnuatu
04 October 2013 | Vanuatu
03 October 2013 | Tanna Vanuatu
03 October 2013 | Vanuatu
03 October 2013 | Vanuatu
03 October 2013 | Vanuatu
02 October 2013 | Vanuatu
01 October 2013 | Vanuatu
30 September 2013 | Pacific!
27 September 2013 | Nadi, Fiji
20 September 2013 | Waya island, Fiji

Port Denerau

27 September 2013 | Nadi, Fiji
heather Manfredi
Sadly we had to leave the paradise of the Yasawa islands and head back to mainland Fiji to check out. We decided to see if we could get into the marina at Port Denerau for a few days to do the usual re fuel and re provision as our first stops in Vanuatu could be remote stops. We were told that there was not any space but we radiod them anyway and with a bit of smooth talking managed to get a mooring bouy and then later that day we transferred to the dock with a few superyachts for company. We did look rather small and grubby amongst them!
The nicest thing in Denerau was a re-union. We had completed the ARC with a lovely family on S/Y Sirius and had said cheerio to them on boxing day as they were going anti clock wise around the Carribean, and we were clockwise. We truly thought that we would see them in Panama or other places as our final destination is the same, but we just kept missing them......until now. It was lovely to see the kids clicking together again and talking about their experiences. 2 days of play dates and sleepovers ensued and a good time was had by all.
Comments
Vessel Name: Chillicat
Vessel Make/Model: lagoon 440
Hailing Port: Sydney
Crew: charles Manfredi, Heather Manfredi, Luca Manfredi, (10) Isabella Manfredi(7)
About: Charles has about 40 years experience and knowledge in this game, which is just as well as the assembled remainder are keen learners at best at the moment......
Extra: We have taken leave from full time work, and full time school, and are cruising as a family from Italy to Sydney Australia.

CREW

Who: charles Manfredi, Heather Manfredi, Luca Manfredi, (10) Isabella Manfredi(7)
Port: Sydney