COOLING DOWN with Darren & Haruka

Come and join in our adventure. Sailing our new Catamaran (Cool Cat) home from Mexico to Cairns. We look forward to having you all onboard. Please visit us and/or follow our travels here.

30 July 2012
06 March 2012
29 February 2012
09 February 2012
19 January 2012
17 January 2012
29 December 2011
21 December 2011
15 December 2011
13 December 2011
11 December 2011
11 December 2011
09 December 2011
03 December 2011
11 November 2011 | Deeral Pontoon Mulgrave River
09 November 2011
07 November 2011
05 November 2011

Its Customary

07 November 2011
Darren
Where here , we made it , and the boat is still just in one piece.
Haruka and I have cleared in through customs and the boat went through Quarantine with no problems at all . This being all a releif , although we went to a lot of trouble to clean , and make sure everything was in place etc.
At the end of it all , this prooved to be a good thing as they mentioned , how clean the boat was with no bugs etc.
They did ask about some strange spider eggs on Dolphy , a blow up dolphin that strangely appears in odd places all over our house and yard and now even on the boat . Where and how it moves around is a mistory to us. Strange things happen.

We are presently in the process of trying to import the boat , this being quite a chore attempting yourself , but you all know me , Im a tight arse , so here i go waisting hours and days .
Just found out you need a special license to import your bluddy fridge , even though its in your boat and probably the same as in most boats. Costs $400 . Bastards. Lucky i have no fridge!!!

Hope to be back in Deeral by the weekend for a drink , will keep you all posted .
The boat is not allowed out of the Cairns Port area untill imported .
Deep breaths are needed.
Keep the beer cold, Darren

ps just added the pic of Mum , Dad , Bear- Krystal Sky, and Ashlee waiting for us to come. What a pleasure and great feeling to see them there.
Comments
Vessel Name: COOL CAT
Vessel Make/Model: Leopard 38 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Cairns Nth Qld Australia
Crew: Darren & Haruka

Home

Who: Darren & Haruka
Port: Cairns Nth Qld Australia