Deep Blue

Living The Dream

Halloween at Marina di Ragusa

01 November 2014
Having arrived back in Marina di Ragusa, Sicily, where we will spend the winter again, only a week ago, we were looking forward to catching up with old friends and making new ones and what better way to do that than at the Halloween Party!

Party instructions were to come in fancy dress, bring some food to share and drinks and be ready for some dancing and singing. Our dish was called 'Zombie Fingers' and I think you can see why!



Griddled sausages, dipped in ketchup with almond sliver nails looked truly gruesome but they seemed to go down well.

Our outfits for the evening was Chris as a Zombie Slayer, complete with knife sticking out of his head and me as Spider Woman. It's amazing what you can do with some pairs of black tights and elastic!



Everyone made a great effort but top prize has to go Jessica who came complete with full crazy face make-up and an outfit that would do justice to any top horror movie!



Dave and Samantha did a fantastic job of getting decorations sorted and providing the music, lights and karaoke. A great night was had by all and the locals thought we were all totally mad!

Comments
Vessel Name: Deep Blue
Vessel Make/Model: Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45.2
Hailing Port: Shotley, UK
Crew: Chris & Sandra Mennem
About:
We have realised a long held dream to 'Sell Up & Sail'. Having sailed in the Mediterranean and Caribbean on holiday, we have taken the plunge, waved goodbye to corporate life and want to see where the wind blows us. [...]
Extra: Contact details:- Tel: 07937 061051 (from a UK landline) +44 7937 061051 (from a mobile)

THE DEEP BLUE TEAM

Who: Chris & Sandra Mennem
Port: Shotley, UK