The adventures of Yacht Flirtie

"Hi, we are sailing yacht Flirtie's crew, Bruce and Caroline. Welcome to our blog.

Lezardrieux

Up bright and early to try to catch the bus to Lezardrieux, again! The number 7 bus turned up and so I promptly jumped on asking for two return tickets. However the conductor said that it was the wrong bus as it was going to Lannion. I asked what time was the bus to Lezardrieux and he showed me his timetable and then it all became clear. It's school holidays so another timetable is used instead! (by the way this conversation was held in french - not bad for a beginner).

The number 7 bus to Lezardrieux was scheduled to arrive at 09.38 so now armed with this new information we went back to the boat to pass the waiting hour before trying again.

Success, 20 minutes later we were at Lezardrieux exploring the town.

This small town appears really modern compared to Treguier. It has all the facilities you could need eg. small supermarket, restaurants, cafes, patisserie and laundrette. We were glad that we visited, but for us it does not compare to the medieval town of Treguier which we are really enjoying.

Photos can be found in the photo gallery 'Lezardrieux'.


Comments