DHEKELIA SERVICES SAILING CLUB

Dhekelia Station, Cyprus

06 September 2013 | Cyprus.
06 September 2013
06 September 2013 | Email: ms@dhekeliasailing.com
02 September 2013
06 August 2013
06 August 2013
06 August 2013
31 July 2013
01 July 2013 | Steve Kimberley
26 January 2013
30 October 2012 | sailing@dhekeliasailing.com
27 August 2012
27 August 2012
27 August 2012
11 November 2010
21 June 2010
Recent Blog Posts
06 September 2013 | Cyprus.

DSSC

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE AT www.dhekeliasailing.com

Membership Information

06 September 2013 | Email: ms@dhekeliasailing.com
www.dhekeliasailing.com
MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION AND SUBSCRIPTION RATES

INTRODUCTION
Membership of the Dhekelia Services Sailing Club, Cyprus, is open to all military personnel and UK based civilian staff attached to the sovereign base areas of Cyprus and their dependents ("Entitled personnel"). Expatriates and other civilians ("non-entitled" personnel) may take part in training courses, but cannot currently be admitted to full membership, due to restrictions placed on the number of civilian members. Click here for further information.

The Club owns several types of boats, including single handed Pico's and Lasers, as well as Bosuns, Albacores, and Laser 2000's, which members are permitted to sail. In addition there are several boats privately owned by members.

To download and print a Membership Application Form Click Here
Alternatively hard copy forms are available at the club.

CURRENT MEMBERSHIP RATES:
Click Here for details

All membership fees are due in advance. New members are required to pay 6 months fees on joining and thereafter annually.

Payment by cheque (in Euros and drawn on a Cyprus Bank) is preferred, payable to "Central Bank DSU". Cheques can be deposited in a sealed envelope addressed "Membership" in the mailbox at the club.

Payments in cash may be accepted in person only by any of the following: Tricia Last, John Turner, Chris Dodds, Brian Ogden, Iris Burt, Pete Whiting, Kevin Flint. The Club accepts no responsibility for Cash unless handed IN PERSON to one of the above, and a receipt issued.

CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP are as follows:

Individual Membership: Covers one individual member for use of club boats and all other club facilities.

Dual/Family Membership: Covers up to 2 adults and all children under 16, for use of club boats and all other club facilities.

Social Membership: Sailing not included. Only available to "entitled" personnel.

Associate Membership: For spouses of Individual non-entitled members, and other non-entitled members who do not sail. Sailing not included.

PLEASE NOTE: Serving members are encouraged to become individual members of the Army Sailing Association (ASA), unless thay already have membership of any of the following sailing associations: RYA, RNSA, RAFSA, CSSA. Annual membership is currently 10 sterling per annum.
ASA MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM


USE of PRIVATE BOATS Use of members' private dinghies is welcome, and they may be kept at the club. Private Boats are required to hold 3rd party liability insurance of £5m sterling Euros minimum, from an approved UK insurer (This level of cover is not available in Cyprus).

TEMPORARY SAILING FEES
Visitors and guests are welcome to sail if suitably qualified, and subject to availability of boats, on payment of a daily or monthy temporary sailing fees. Click Here for rates

TRAINING
RYA training courses are held periodically during the year. For further information about courses Click Here


John Turner, Membership Secretary
email: [email protected]/* */
Updated 06/09/13

Return to Home Page and Site Index


CONTACT US: [email protected]/* */or go to the Email Directory

About & Links