Excusme...

21 May 2010 | Etobicoke Yaht Club, Toronto
16 May 2010 | Oswego
14 May 2010 | Erie Canal
12 May 2010 | Waterford, NY
10 May 2010 | Hop-O-Nose
06 May 2010
05 May 2010 | Atlantic Ocean
19 April 2010 | Key West, USA
08 April 2010
08 April 2010
24 March 2010
06 March 2010 | Isla Mujeres, Mexico
04 February 2010 | Utila
03 February 2010 | Melissa's Reef
30 January 2010 | West End, Roatan
26 January 2010 | Roatan, West End
26 January 2010

Incredible diving

26 January 2010 | Roatan, West End
Lori
The diving here in Roatan may the most fantastic that I have ever dove. It is certainly the most interesting. We have been busy taking advantage of the calm weather of this last week to take the two dinghys up the coast to some of the beast dive. You can check them out on the Roatan Marine Park website. We dove the Bear's Den which is a cave that has two deep chambers with lights filtered down from small cracks above. The are also numerous canyons and swim through tunnels to dive. Spooky Chanel was quite eerie and I was a little freaked out because I was the leader of this particular dive and I kept think I was going to find some scary in one of the caves or tunnels. It was the next dive the Hole in the Wall where Scott lead me through a short but wide tunnel where there was a six foot green moral eel that was lying on the side waiting for prey?? He didn't see the eel and first I backed out and swam up and over to get him and he came back to take a picture and then swam past the green eel again. Then I dampened down my fear of all things long and swigly and swam past the moral eel (really fast).
Comments
Vessel Name: Excusme
Vessel Make/Model: Hunter Legend 45 1986
Hailing Port: Toronto, Canada
Crew: Lori and Scott
About: Left Toronto in May 2008 and sailed via New York City to the Azores, Portugal, Maderia, the Canaries, and have arrived in the Caribbean.
Extra: Met in a boat yard. Lori's C&C 27 was too small, bought Excusme, been making her blue water worthy. Got married have been living aboard saving our pennies.

Who: Lori and Scott
Port: Toronto, Canada