Heading for the Sun

18 September 2016 | Bangor Co. Down Northern Ireland
15 September 2016 | Albert Dock Liverpool
14 September 2016 | Liverpool
14 September 2016 | Douglas Isle of Man
07 September 2016 | Port St Mary Isle of Man
04 September 2016 | Holyhead
03 September 2016 | Holyhead
03 September 2016 | Holyhead
03 September 2016 | Holyhead
01 September 2016 | Holyhead
30 August 2016 | Isle of Man
29 August 2016 | Isle of Man
29 August 2016 | Isle of Man
28 August 2016 | Isle of Man
22 August 2016 | Peel, Isle of Man
17 August 2016 | Gigha
16 August 2016
16 August 2016
15 August 2016
14 August 2016 | Portpatrick Scotland

Another Family Reunion

16 August 2016


It was a glorious sunny day and we spent the morning with Sara and grandson Jack.
He is really chatty and full of energy and never stops.
We had a lovely walk and then spent the rest of the day sitting in the garden, really unusual for Northern Ireland.
I also had to spend a couple of frustrating hours on the phone trying to sort out quotes for car insurance.
We found out that if we didnt take out insurance within the next week we would loose all our 20 years no claims bonus, as the insurance companies cancel it if you haven't had insurance in 2 years.

Our pretty carefree existence is diffidently over and we aren't even back home yet.

My sister and her kids and my Mum and Dad came over in the afternoon and it was great to see everyone and catch up, again it didnt seem like nearly 2 years since we had been away.
The fact that we had kept in touch through facebook and the blog made it not seem like we had been away so long.

My 10 year old nephew spent the whole afternoon playing in the garden with Jack which surprised us all and my 14 year old niece was now taller than me.

Soon it was time to go again and we said goodbye to every one.
After tea Mathew ran us back to Granuaile in Glenarm marina as we are off to Gigha in Scotland in the morning.
We have another month before we have to be back but it will feel even more like being on holidays than finishing 2 years away.
Comments
Vessel Name: Yacht Granuaile
Vessel Make/Model: Wylo II Home built
Hailing Port: Bangor Northern Ireland
Crew: Richard and Eilish

Who: Richard and Eilish
Port: Bangor Northern Ireland