graynorth

16 September 2014 | Lac-en-Coeur, Quebec
11 November 2012 | Green Turtle Cay
29 October 2012 | Ottawa
09 October 2012 | Ottawa
14 May 2012 | Ottawa, Canada
23 April 2012 | Echo Drive
18 March 2012 | Tahiti Beach, Elbow Cay
08 March 2012 | Hopetown Harbour
04 March 2012 | Hopetown on Elbow Cay, Bahamas
22 January 2012 | Tahiti Beach, Elbow Cay
08 January 2012 | Abacos Bahamas
27 December 2011 | Hopetown on Elbow Cay, Bahamas
26 December 2011 | Hopetown on Elbow Cay, Bahamas
22 December 2011 | Elbow Cay, Abacos, Bahamas
19 December 2011 | Marsh Harbour
17 December 2011 | Marsh Harbour
14 December 2011 | Hopetown Harbour
13 December 2011 | Hopetown on Elbow Cay, Bahamas
04 December 2011 | Abacos Bahamas
02 December 2011 | Hopetown on Elbow Cay, Bahamas

Let the fun begin!

14 November 2009 | Ottawa, Canada
Light rain and +6C
After a busy summer the time has arrived to plan our voyage south and avoid the joys of the Canadian winter!

It's been a VERY busy time in Canada this summer with too many activities and not enough quiet time at the lake.

Our son, Marc-Andre, decided in May to quit his job, rent his trendy Westboro condo, and catch a bus to New York City to seek his fame and fortune in the BIG APPLE in the field of computer animation. As luck would have it, he has landed on his feet with a great position working for 1st Avenue Machine (www.1stavemachine.com) working insane hours and living in a loft apartment in Soho, NYC in the heart of the monster.

June was spent working 60 hours per week at the lake replacing parts of the dock, installing outdoor shower, new hot water tank, new flower beds, new sculptures for the forest, work on the sawmill, fresh paint on the windows, working on the electric boat, cleaning up all the broken trees from the winter heavy snowfall, clotheslines, waterbox, etc. My nephew from Toronto (Morgan) spent a week at the lake with a friend (Alex) repairing roads, splitting wood, stacking, and doing some wakeboarding.

Our new friends from Manjack Cay in the Bahamas managed to join us at the lake for a couple of days and apart from the mosquitoes enjoyed themselves on their relaxed journey across eastern canada.

Our daughter (Anne-Marie) arrived home from Europe after a year studying in Lausanne, Switzerland, and doing some extensive travelling.... it's wonderful to have her home so that she can take over the care and feeding of her geckos.

Lots of work has been done at the factory in Perth (www.perthshoefactory.com) with new landscaping, lighting, signage, parking lot painting, stairways, etc.

Now it's time to follow the geese and head south!

Comments
Vessel Name: Graynorth
Vessel Make/Model: Beneteau 473
Hailing Port: Green Turtle Cay, Abacos, Bahamas
Crew: Louise Simonson
About: My best friend, lover and wife!