On the Outbound Track

18 October 2011 | Quartermaster Harbor
21 September 2010 | Seattle- Ballard Library
15 September 2010
13 September 2010 | San Juan Islands
06 September 2010
31 August 2010 | Seattle Marina
26 July 2010 | Shilshole Bay Marine
21 July 2010 | Everett to Seattle

Got the Boat

21 July 2010 | Everett to Seattle
Well, I have to say, I am very surprised that I found a boat this quickly. I began looking at boats back in the spring time, but did not anticipate I would actually be able to purchase one this quickly. I ended up very lucky in the end. I found a great boat that I can really turn into my own. In the way of gear, not much came with it, so I basically get to do whatever I want to it.

I am extremely excited to begin this project. It will be a lot of fun to see all my hard work pay off and watch this POS transform into something that I can be proud to cruise around in. I do not know that much about boat maintenance, but luckily I am blessed to be surrounded by people in the sailing community that have all been there and done that. I will be asking lots of questions for sure. As for the name of the boat, currently her name is Phoebe, but I don't really dig it. I think tentatively I will be renaming her Outbound. The name somewhat describes my plans with the boat. I just want to get out there and stay out there. I can't wait to see where this all takes me.
Comments
Vessel Name: Outbound