Interlude Travels South

18 November 2012 | Wrghtsville Beach, NC
12 November 2012 | Portsmouth, VA
10 November 2012 | Gloucester Point, VA
15 October 2012 | Gloucester Point, VA
08 October 2012 | Gloucester Point, VA
05 May 2011
04 May 2011 | Isle of Hope, GA
01 May 2011
01 May 2011
01 May 2011
29 April 2011 | St. Augustine, FL
27 April 2011
19 April 2011

Titusville and Daytona Beach

25 April 2011
Yesterday we anchored near the Titusville Marina. We caught up with ole cruising buddies Gary and DeLyn on ISLAND DREAMIN' There were so many things to catch up on and so little time. Hopefully, we will have more time the next time we see them. We had a wonderful happy hour with them and our buds Diane and Richard/AVA RYAN. Afterwards, we had dinner aboard AVA RYAN. Then it was early to bed for an early wake up call today.

We are now enroute to Daytona Beach, FL where AVA RYAN will get her generator checked out and we will receive a package that needs to be processed, notarized and returned. So it will be a busy afternoon!

While in the Haulover Canal we saw three manatees swimming together. They are always fun to see. When we come out of the haulover canal you can see the shuttle launch pad very clearly. They are planning a shuttle launch on 4/29. We plan to drive back down to see it if it takes off on schedule. Outside of the haulover canal were lots of fishermen, dolphin, birds of all kinds...but we didn't see an alligator. We know they are there. On Cape Canaveral they have over 6,000 of them!

When we got to the Ponce de Leon Inlet we were greeted by more dophin to played right next to the boat for quite a while. They are so cool! Ya gotta love 'em!

We will go to St. Augstine next...but not sure which day as yet.

Hope all is well with you and yours. Thanks for stopping by.

Cathie aboard s/v SLOW DANCIN' OUT.
Comments
Vessel Name: INTERLUDE
Vessel Make/Model: CATALINA 380
Hailing Port: GLOUCESTER POINT, VIRGINIA
Crew: TOM AND CATHIE

INTERLUDE

Who: TOM AND CATHIE
Port: GLOUCESTER POINT, VIRGINIA