S/V ISLAND SIREN

24 December 2008
11 October 2008 | Trellsi Bay
30 August 2008
19 July 2008
10 July 2008
11 June 2008
23 May 2008
12 May 2008 | BVI
05 May 2008
28 April 2008
24 April 2008
17 April 2008
04 April 2008
27 March 2008
23 March 2008
17 March 2008
13 March 2008
10 March 2008
08 March 2008

Back to work

23 March 2008
March 23
Happy Easter everyone. We have spent the last week in Village Cay Marina. Most of the week normal, with me doing some work in the DDM office. Kim did a complete cleaning of the boat inside and out being as she had lots of water from the marina. Jim and Amanda from Adventure Bound came in on Monday from St Marteen. We have been talking to them on the SSB but have not seen them since last June. The good news is they will be around here for the season so we will get to see more of them. Someday Came in on Thursday and got the slip right next to us, so Cate and Caroline got to spend lots of time together. They left yesterday (Saturday) heading to St Marteen. Once again, goodbyes are the sad part of this life. But who knows, we may see them again some were down the way. Irene and Andy on Aphrodite came in Friday and it was good to see them again. Friday night we had planed a get together here on Island Siren. There were a total of 17 people from 5 different boats. Kim made conch chowder and lobster bisque with the conch and lobster we got last week plus a rum cake. It was all a big success. Everyone had a good time. It was Good Friday plus the anniversary of the day we launched Island Siren back in 2006 so a great day for everyone to get together. The last two tears have had ups and downs but life on the boat is good. We miss all our family and friends back in the States (I use to say back home but Island Siren is now our home) but enjoy traveling and meeting new friends. We will be leaving the Marina today but are going to stay in the BVI's for a wile longer. I need to still check in with Sharleen and Zeblon in the DDM office and Kim has a Doctors appointment a week from Tuesday. So, I will let you know where we are when we get there.
Vessel Name: Island Siren
Vessel Make/Model: 1976 Vagabond 47
Hailing Port: Key Largo, Florida
Crew: Ron
About: Ron is a retired Firefighter/Flightmedic with Miami Dade County Fire Rescue.
Extra: more information at: