The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

It's difficult to leave Antigua!

26 February 2011 | Antigua - still!
Catherine
When we arrived in Antigua, we said to a 9 year old boat kid that we thought we'd be here for a week. He replied "thats what YOU think. We've been here for two and a half years." And I have to admit, it's quite hard to leave! We enjoyed sailing round to Jolly Harbour, getting more experienced with dropping our anchor, and then coming back to English Harbour. Mark and I are in agreement that we are abit lazy when it comes to sailing. If we are going to sail then we want to GO somewhere - like another country. It's all abit of a faff pulling up the anchor, stowing everything away, just for a couple of hour jaunt around the coast and then spending a couple of hours wondering if our anchor is holding before venturing ashore! The kids' swimming has really improved just with them jumping off the back of the boat. Lochy is in twitching heaven, with all the different species of bird there is to see, both on the coast and in the rainforest. And finally, we have met loads of boat kids, which has been great for the kids and for us - lots of beach excursions, a birthday party and exposure to French.
We said goodbye to Alan who went off on the RORC 600 race with the big boys and then said hello to him again when he came back 4 days later, but he is no longer on our boat and we are back to being just the Jackson Four - we shall miss his moans and groans in the morning "I'm not a morning person" and I shall miss thrashing him at Backgammon!!
We have found our routine with school again after a weeks holiday and the kids have enjoyed going to the Nelson Dockyard museum and learning about how he was shipped home in a barrel of French Brandy!
We are going to be heading down South soon - once our trampoline is back on having been repaired - maybe Guadeloupe, Martinique, St Lucia etc. So if anyone wants to visit, just name their island.....!
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece