The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

One more night in St Lucia!

03 April 2011 | Soufriere
Catherine
We headed South to Anse Cochon fairly early yesterday morning so that we could get a quick snorkel in as it was supposed to be good in that bay. It was clearly good by all the commercial diving boats and tourist boats that were zooming in and out of the bay, making us feel a bit vulnerable when in the water. However, I suppose they know what they are doing. Lochy and Mia were really excited to see loads of reef fish and coral so it was worth it. It's difficult to avoid the boat boys as you come in to a mooring spot in St Lucia as they are actually holding on to the ropes and waiting for you. Whilst I don't begrudge giving them some EC for their help, I did wonder where they were at 6am this morning when we tried to leave our Soufriere mooring buoy and the ropes were in a complete knot. Copihue, Mia and Lochy's Finnish friend's boat was leaving for Bequia at that time and we thought that it would be a good incentive to put some miles behind us and travel with them. As they easily slipped their mooring and headed South past the Pitons, Mark resorted to jumping in the water and actually cutting our mooring lines with a knife, when all else had failed. So, we are currently sailing down the West coast of St Vincent, but going to give it a miss, heading for Bequia instead. Copihue, a 60 foot ketch, is miles ahead and out of sight!
I'm not sure what I thought of St Lucia. In Soufriere, the Finnish boat had a guard posted to their boat as recommended by their restaurant, because thefts occur when people go ashore. Whilst we stayed on the boat the night, I didn't really sleep a wink whilst my imagine ran riot. At least that meant we were up at 6am!! Not sad to be on the move again.
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece