The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

ruddery hard work

20 April 2011 | Prickly Bay, Grenada
Catherine
I've lost a couple of days. I think it's because we've all been working so hard getting the rudder ready (Mark, helped by Rikki and Steve) and servicing the engine (me) and tidying the boat ready fot Whit, our new crew member arriving on Wednesday. We pretty much spread ourselves out once Alan and Chloe left, enjoying the space, so it's been a day of moving clothes from one wardrobe to another, clearing Whit some space for the trip. School's taken low priority, with the exception of diaries. But Mia has been helping Mark, so all the measuring has got to count towards some maths. Lochy has been engrossed in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire which he loves reading out loud to me, so it's not like I've left them on the playstation all day! The kids maintained their full moon tradition (and what a beautiful moon it was) by making a den with the genoa on the trampoline and sleeping outside. At least there was no wind at all this time, unlike last time in Martinique where it was blowing a hoolie! Downside was that the mozzies managed to find their way to Pegasus, so Lochy had a few choice bites. Hhm, no wind and mozzies - you can imagine Mark is really happy right now, especially having to put in full days work towards the rudder. At least I know that he will work over the bank holiday so the rudder is still on schedule. In this heat though, servicing the engine is not much fun, so we are relieved to be able to jump in the sea to cool down. The kids have lived in the sea the last few days and have become really competant swimmers (the PE aspect of school!)
Right now I'm on the internet checking Whit's flight which is delayed, making his arrival slightly later that the 5.35am that it was scheduled. Last chance to make the boat look good............
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece