The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

Jelly fish stings and other things

02 May 2011 | Prickly Bay, Grenada
Catherine
So, what's new? Lochy is onto his 5th Harry Potter book. I guess if you are going to have obsessions, it's nice to have replaced the wii with reading. Mia is making a dragon book - lots of dragons on our boat at the moment, with both kids loving the 'how to train your dragon' series of books (the film not a patch on the book in my humble opinion!) Whit has been given a list to go through ( the purple list). He started well, by scrubbing the bottom of the boat, a job which was reluctantly transferred from the pink list (can't believe he stole that job off me!) and has been introduced to Hedley Le Maitre's "Take that Grouville" to get a cultural taste of Jersey. Much to our delight he can't get the words out of his head. We'll make him a bean yet!
Mark has been making rudders and I have been trying to get the kids back into school. We took Finn and Oscar from Xicale to the beach this afternoon where all the kids had great fun jumping off the pontoons, until Finn got stung by a jellyfish. He's a tough little cookie (unlike my delicate two, who would have let the whole beach know if they'd been stung!) who nonchalently strolled out of the sea to tell me he'd been stung. The dive school next door gave us some vinegar to put on and then I delivered him back to his boat, apologising to his parents for the fact that he had growing welts on his arm and stomach!
An early night for all, as a trip to the local hardware store beckons tomorrow for the next important job on the purple list - making a potato cannon!!
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece