The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

antifowl

04 May 2011 | Prickly Bay, Grenada
Catherine
We're slowly but surely getting there! Today Mia and Mark put the first coat of anti-foul on the rudder. A big whoop for all Mark's hard work, please. At this stage, my brother must be pleased he didn't choose to sail with us for the last two weeks of April (Whit's probably already counting all the things he could have doing over the past two weeks other than sit on our dirty boat!) Actually, we thought it high time we tested Whit's cooking skills, as neither of his references alluded to his culinary skills! He's made a school boy error though on his first meal aboard. It was delicious - roast duck with pumpkin, beetroot and carrots. If he had been clever, he'd have messed up, and then i'd have said, "you know Whit, why don't you just stick to the night watches, I've got the cooking covered!" but he's now going to have to take his turn at 'mother watch' because frankly, he cooks better than me.
Actually, we had two good meals today; Lochy and Mia made pizzas for lunch, about all the school I could manage today after a lively night at de Big Fish, saying goodbye to Rob and Sarah from Seraphina who have hauled out for the season. Yesterday was a busy kiddy day, with, at one point 5 kids onboard - Mia and Lochy are lucky to have friends on tap here in Prickly Bay. The best way to keep all the kids out of the 'workshop' ie the cockpit was just to chuck them into the water - obviously, the jellyfish stings a distant memory for all. Only 3 months ago, the kids could barely swim. Now they are jumping off the top step of the boat and off the trampoline into the water with all their friends, as you can see by the photo. We might have been stuck in Grenada for a while, but we couldn't have picked better people to be stuck with.
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece