The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

SSB glitch

12 June 2011
Catherine
11 June 2011

Wow, the Pacific is ALIVE!! We have not had an hour go by today without one of us shouting to come and see the wildlife. Just as the kids were getting complacent about dolphins, we had a show of somersaults, flips and splashes from the biggest dolphins we have seen to date, a truly magnificent sight. Then a bunch of pilots whales again came past the boat, followed by a three hour show of Spanish mackerel (I think) leaping out of the water comedy style. The flock of pretty birds (yet to be identified!) dwindled until there was just one solitary bird following our boat, but all in all a busy Attenborough type of day. As I tried to send the last e mail, I couldn't get the blasted SSB to work. What with that and the satellite phone not working, I thought I was going to be in big trouble with the mother in law, so I pulled out all the stops to fix the SSB and noticed a cable I had not reconnected after our lightening incident the day before. Pheeeew. School girl error. Talking of which, back to school tomorrow. We've had about a three week half term (oops!) so tomorrow we are gently re-introducing some of the more structured stuff (maths, literacy etc.) Whilst I'd like to think that the whole experience of the trip is education itself and today was a practical experience, it nevertheless won't do to have the kids get to their next school and know the mating signals of a cormorant but not know their 4 times table! I'll prepare for the worst and hope for the best. This is a sailing quote but goes well with the whole teaching Lochy thang. Wish me luck.
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece