The Jackson Four on Tour

Operation 'sell Pegasus of Jersey' begins""

22 July 2013 | Moffat, Scotland
29 March 2013 | Penang
27 March 2013 | Mooloolaba and Penang
22 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
05 February 2013 | Mooloolaba
30 January 2013 | Mooloolaba
11 January 2013 | Brisbane River
27 December 2012
26 December 2012 | Brisbane/Godl Coast
16 December 2012 | Brisbane, Australia
06 December 2012
04 December 2012
01 December 2012
01 December 2012 | Townsville
27 November 2012
26 November 2012
23 November 2012 | Cairns, Australia
15 November 2012 | Vlasoff Reef

Meeting Pacific Bliss

13 September 2011 | Papeete, Tahiti
Catherine
Another British boat! Probably the first British Flagged boat we have come across that actually has a British family on board. Lochy has made best buddies with Cosmo, 6 and Mia has hit it off with Zinia, 9. Shame they are heading North and not South! They are being far more sensible and taking it slowly through the Pacific, heading back up to the Marquesas for the cyclone season. We, on the other hand, will soon be rushing through the last part of the Pacific to NZ, once we have our batteries sorted. It is a bit disheartening that Mark, who has previously diagnosed and treated all sorts of other boats' electrical problems can't see what's wrong with our own batteries. It's a problem. We need to sort it out. Which is why Mark is flying out to the Tuamotus tomorrow to help another boat come back to Tahiti. Daniel, who we met in Nuka Hiva has had problems getting crew for the last part of his return to Tahiti, so he is flying Mark out to help him bring his boat the last 200 miles. They should be back by Friday. In the meantime, the kids and I can get on with school and socialising with Pacific Bliss. I think it will be good for Mark to get away from Tahiti for a couple of days and enjoy sailing on another boat (lagoon 40 something) before coming back to Pegasus and her battery problem.
I think I won't be using the kayak we have borrowed whilst Mark is away - the kids and I paddled over to Goody today to say hello. Paddling back against wind and current definitely gave my biceps a good working out of Popeye proportions.
Comments
Vessel Name: Pegasus of Jersey
Vessel Make/Model: Nautitech 395 Catamaran
Hailing Port: Lefkas, Greece
Crew: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
About:
Having met whilst sailing on Bob's boat, there always was a vague plan that we would at some stage sell the house, buy a boat and sail round the world. Unfortunately, we didn't have a house. That was 9 years ago. [...]

Jackson Four on Tour

Who: Mark, Catherine, Mia and Lachlan
Port: Lefkas, Greece