Just Limin

Limin ( li'-min ) To travel without a purpose or destination

06 December 2010 | Brunswick
04 October 2010 | St Simons Island, Ga
09 September 2010 | St. Simons Island, GA
03 September 2010 | River Dunes, Oriental, NC
01 September 2010 | River Dunes, Oriental, NC
30 August 2010 | Dowry Creek Marina, Bellhaven, NC
25 August 2010 | Solomons
22 August 2010 | Brunswick
31 July 2010 | Solomons Island, Md
26 July 2010 | Solomons
19 July 2010 | St. Michaels
18 July 2010 | Annapolis, MD
10 July 2010 | Deltaville
07 July 2010 | Yorktown, VA
05 July 2010 | Yorktown, VA
02 July 2010 | Yorktown, VA
28 June 2010 | Norfolk
27 June 2010 | South of Norfolk
25 June 2010 | Dowry Creek Marina, Bellhaven, NC

Chesapeake Waters

02 July 2010 | Yorktown, VA
Leslie
Spent 2 nights in Norfolk at the Town Center and we were tempted to stay through the holiday. But we decided to push on to Yorktown. It was a cooler day and we both were contemplating putting on a jacket but didn't. Afterall, cooler weather is what we had been wishing for.

On the way we encountered a number of large ships and military crafts. Nothing eventful happened and we sometimes think we need it to, in order to have something to write about. While in Norfolk we tried to get a hold of people we met in the Bahamas, without success. And we had a gotten the great idea of having our son (Jim III) and his friends come over from Raleigh to join us for the 4t h of July holiday. Jim just got out of the Air Force and they are waiting to move into another house.

So in preparation, we started cleaning the boat and BOY did it need it! While cleaning, Jim decided to clean the A/C filter and sure enough found a jellyfish in it. (Someone had said earlier that their A/C stopped because of that problem). Jim also contacted Charles Cochran, who is the plant manager of the O-I Toano plant and he and his wife will be coming over on Saturday to visit.

So while we are here, we also plan to squeeze in a visit to Yorktown, Williamsburg and Jamestown. I don't know what day that will be but we will.
Comments
Vessel Name: Just Limin
Vessel Make/Model: Catalina 375
Hailing Port: St Simons Island, GA
Crew: Jim and Leslie Hamrick
About: "Don't dream your life, but live your dream." That is what we are about to do. For a number of years we have dreamed of cruising. Our dream is about to become reality.

s/v Just Limin

Who: Jim and Leslie Hamrick
Port: St Simons Island, GA