Kipona

21 September 2010
21 September 2010
20 September 2010 | somewhere out there
10 September 2010
10 September 2010
10 September 2010
27 August 2010
07 August 2010
06 August 2010 | Lynyard Cay, Bahama
05 August 2010 | Little Harbour, Abaco, Bahamas
04 August 2010 | Richard's Little Harbour
03 August 2010 | Little Harbour, Abaco, Bahamas
02 August 2010 | Bahama
01 August 2010 | Hope Town, Bahama
29 July 2010 | Green Turtle Club, Bahama
26 July 2010 | Abaco Bahama
28 June 2010 | Man o War Cay, Bahama
27 June 2010 | Greent turtle cay bahama

Top of the Gulf racing

10 May 2008 | Jomtien, Thailand
well you may ask why we're going the opposite direction to the rest of the fleet? That's what happens when you round the mark (in this case the rock) the wrong way! This was a dropped race for us but we still ended up near the top of the leader board. We even made the news.....

Sail-World.com
Top of the Gulf Regatta - day 3

"...Things have settled down somewhat after yesterday's agonizingly long evening in the protest room. The International Jury led by ISAF rules expert and last years America's Cup Jury Chairman Brian Willis ruled that the Race Committee were not at fault and boats that went to the wrong mark in the Platu and Cruising Classes must either retire or be disqualified if they have not done so already. This puts a different spin on the overall results, and as promised today's report takes into account the race four and five results and how they have affected the overall standings.

Cruising
As all yachts are either carrying either a DNF or RET, the present results are based on their on the water performance which is a fair and equitable way to determine the points before the drop race is introduced. The Gulf Charters Team on Contenza had a good day making up for yesterday's retirement to score first place and put themselves back into overall contention. Weera Leksomboon's Fun Wes is one of the smallest boats in the fleet but managed to take second place in front of the bigger opposition. Third place for Alvin Ong's SMU Team from Singapore on Amanda added to their first place for sailing the correct course yesterday sees them hold a slim one point lead at the top of the podium. They have a job on their hands if they are to retain the lead and will have to call on all their new-found management skills to hold onto this one. ..."


Comments
Vessel Name: Kipona
Vessel Make/Model: Valiant 40
Hailing Port: Mooloolaba

Port: Mooloolaba