Lady Liv in the Caribbean

02 March 2012 | Clifton Harbour, Union Island.
01 March 2012 | Moliniere Point, Grenada
24 February 2012 | Between Carriacou & Grenada
22 February 2012 | Tobago Cays, Grenadines
20 February 2012 | Hillsborough, Carriacou
19 February 2012 | Prickly Bay, Grenada
18 February 2012 | Prickly Bay, Grenada
13 February 2012 | Marigot Bay, St Lucia
06 February 2012 | Port Louis Marina, St Georges
05 February 2012 | Grand Anse, Grenada
31 January 2012 | Petite Martinique
26 January 2012 | Baradal Island, Tobago Cays
22 January 2012 | Petit Tabac, Tobago Cays
16 January 2012 | Sandy Island, Carriacou
12 January 2012 | Prickly Bay, Grenada
10 January 2012 | Sandy Island, Carriacou
05 January 2012 | Clifton Harbour, Union Island.
01 January 2012 | Petit St Vincent, Grenadines.
28 December 2011 | Young Island Cut, St Vincent
27 December 2011 | Young Island Cut, St Vincent

Another Ti Ponch please, sank you very much !

24 March 2011 | Port Louis Marina, St Georges, Grenada
www.ladylivyachtcharter.com
After a late sail back down to Grenada for M & Bob, and a spot of nighttime anchoring in Prickly Bay, Claudia & Andre joined Lady Liv a couple of days later at Port Louis Marina, for their first trip on a sailboat - although they had visited the Caribbean before, staying on the islands. From the very first beer o'clock, to the very last rum o'clock it was clear that these two German guests were wonderful company - at times it was not clear who was doing the entertaining. Across two languages, many jokes and hilarious moments, a strong friendship was forged which we hope will continue. Andre's ability to find fun in just about every situation, including talking about himself, kept us laughing all week. He perfected the 'tidal wave' jump into the water, soaking most of the cockpit, and usually Claudia standing on the transom; he launched himself back into the dinghy after snorkelling at the Tobago Cays, and we all had a lasting view of Andre's feet sticking up in the air whilst he collapsed on the floor of the dinghy in a fit of giggles ! We visited Sandy Island - which turned out to be their favourite place, Ashton & Chatham on Union, Tobago Cays, Mayreau, PSV and Petite Martinique .. not to mention most of the bars in the southern Grenadines - notably, Happy Island in Clifton Harbour, Seckie's bar at Chatham, Robert Righteous an De Youths on Mayreau and Palm Beach on Petite Martinique. Oh yes, and the Lady Liv cocktail bar most evenings too!
To maximise their stay onboard with us, Claudia & Andre decided to stay on an extra day in the Grenadines and catch the Osprey ferry back to Grenada for the remainder of their holiday, and it was a sad parting for all of us. Most memorable moments ?.. well, the 'very too tight' conversation, the extensive Beatles repertoire, the 'Military Fruit Yogurt' for breakfast, and the 'Monsieur Poubelle' evening come to mind ... we reunited with the couple on Grenada for a great dinner together at De Big Fish, Prickly Bay, before they returned to Germany.
Comments
Vessel Name: Lady Liv
Vessel Make/Model: Jeanneau 43DS
Hailing Port: London
Crew: Bob and Marion
About:
Very experienced captain & crew with extensive cruising knowledge of Eastern Caribbean, from Trinidad through Windward Islands to Leewards. [...]
Lady Liv's Photos - Main
Blog images
73 Photos
Created 18 January 2012
Charter guests, friends and fellow sailors that we've spent time with in the Caribbean in 2010
11 Photos
Created 26 April 2010
Images through the islands of the Eastern Caribbean
27 Photos
Created 26 April 2010