The Lady J's Journey

Captain Mike and his first mate Jana begin their Journey with the Lady J.

14 April 2013 | Sandusky Harbor Marina
04 March 2013
13 February 2013 | Sandusky Ohio
06 February 2013 | Ashville, Ohio
10 September 2012 | On the hard
09 September 2012 | Sandusky Harbor Marina
27 August 2012 | Sandusky Harbor
22 August 2012
01 July 2012 | Sandusky, Ohio
29 June 2012 | Sandusky Ohio
24 June 2012
15 June 2012 | Ashville, Ohio
12 June 2012 | Ashville, Ohio

Valentine's Day Trip

13 February 2013 | Sandusky Ohio
Jana
Well we came up to Sandusky today, our Valentine's Day fun. I have to work on Valentine's Day so we decided to make a trip up to Sandusky to check on the boat and visit a couple of places that sells "pieces parts" for the boat and talk with some of the folks at the marina and of course stop at Toft's for ice cream. The weather was clear and cold, hello it's February! But Mike was able to talk with a couple different guys about working on the electrical system for the boat, our next big project. It's so much fun to see how happy he is when he's doing "boat stuff". Like a kid in a candy shop. While Mike was checking on some things on the boat I walk around the docks and took some more pictures. I must admit I am getting anxious about getting the boat in the water. A good anxious! For now we keep working on the smaller projects here at home and getting the house ready to sell.
Comments
Vessel Name: The Lady J
Vessel Make/Model: 1973 Gulfstar Trawler
Hailing Port: Sandusky Harbor Marina
Crew: Jana & Mike Kent
About: Retired Aircraft Mechanic and a retired Office Supply Rep, beginning the journey of fixing up an old boat to live out their dreams.

Who: Jana & Mike Kent
Port: Sandusky Harbor Marina