Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

The Next Chapter

This is the my new Law Office sign. I was looking for new pictures to post to the blog and, believe it or not, I haven't taken one in many months on the Cannon Sure Shot that I brought cruising. The pictures I have taken are on my phone, but its so hard to get those into my computer. Much has happened since November, when I returned to Tucson. This time last year I was just heading out on the adventure. I truly didn't expect that I'd be back already, but its ok. Tropical Dreamer is sold, another thing I didn't expect, especially in this market. So at least I'm not hurting for cash. I don't own a single sailboat. Wow. weird. I've had the Rebounder in the shop for the last few weeks. I'm getting it ready for continued adventuring and, like any complicated machine, it takes a lot to keep it going. But hopefully, dear readers, you won't complain when you experience the upcoming land voyages. Lots of cool stuff in store for us. Life is good here in Tucson. I'm only working part-time so I've got plenty of time and energy to enjoy myself. These days I'm into long bicycle rides, lifting weights, eating healthy foods, sleeping through the night, taking things slow and easy, and generally living healthfully. I'm in the process of renovating and selling a rental house and may get into some more serious real estate investing with the proceeds from that and the money I got from the sale of the Catalina 36. I believe now is the time to buy real estate if one is able - before things get too expensive again. There's enough law work to keep me interested and its slowly getting busier. I'm doing some advertising to grow the mediation side of the practice, but I really don't ever want to go back to full-time all-out lawyering again. Jake and Anne are fine, though not young as they once were. We take a long walk every morning through the neighborhood, which is quite hilly, and they pretty much take it easy the rest of the day. Anne still loves to hike in the mountains but grandpa Jake gets a bit weary after the first hour. It's almost time for their summer shave, as its getting increasingly hot here in Tucson. At least the humidity is low, unlike last summer on the east coast - that was freaking brutal! Well, for those of you who get alerts of my postings, you should start to hear more from Jake, Anne, and me. We're over 6 months from returning from the sailing adventures and it is time to begin venturing out again.

Comments