Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

Its been almost a year

Hello blog groupies! It's been 10 months since I last posted. Almost a year since I tied the knot. It's been 3 years since I returned from the sailing trip down the ICW, across to the Bahamas, down to Little Harbor, and back. Much has happened since. I got married! We're expecting! Anne gone to eternal rest. Grandpa Jake enjoying himself more than ever. Me too. My law practice is as busy as it was before I left, only better. Life has been good to me so far. I can't deny I sometimes miss the vagabond life of a solo sailor, but this new life is good too. How I passed so much time alone, on a boat, with the dogs, seems a mystery to me now. And yet I still think about how I can do it again. Don't worry yourselves, dear groupies, my sailing life isn't over, its just on hiatus. I'm quite sure my greatest sailing adventures, and my greatest adventures otherwise, are yet to come. Perhaps some of you will still have that auto-e-mail alert to let you know when I post them. If not, new groupies will fill the void... and if not internet groupies, family groupies. I'll try not to let another year pass before posting. Thank you for all of your comments and support. When I read back through the blog, that is what touches me the most. At this moment I can remember the times when my internet connection was so weak I couldn't even post a small picture. I remember times when I was living on Tropical Dreamer, anchored off Green Turtle Key, watching the spectacular sunrise, feeling the wake rocking the boat from the ferry several times each day. Those were lonely times, but adventurous times.

Comments