Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

Our Front Door View

We are docked at the service dock, which is just a section of dock right off the main entrance to the marina. Most everyone who lives on boats comes down this ramp just outside my windows. During low tide the ramp is very steep, at high tide it is nearly horizontal. The dogs love to hang out on deck because they get to meet so many people who walk by. Tourists are inescapably drawn to the nice clean boat with the two beautiful golden retrievers waiting on deck. I can't tell you how many people have come by to pet them. They thrive on it. And after this much time here, we (the dogs and I) are starting to get to know pretty much everyone so the dog lovers in the neighborhood always stop to give Jake and Anne some attention. I've pretty much trained them to stay on the boat, except when Monty and the German/Canadian couple come by both dogs jump onto the dock and act as if they've known them for years. Tonight I'm supposed to be going with a new friend into town for some Mexican Food. If not, Friday and Saturday nights are the best nights to visit the bar and grill just beyond the docks depicted above.

Comments