Lemons Way

Continuing adventures, observations, and images.

125 days back

Hello sailblog groupies! It's been over 4 months since I returned to Tucson. Jake and Anne (the golden retrievers) are fine. They are sitting on the floor of my new law office as I write this. They are happy to be off the boat but I think they miss being with me all the time since I'm out and about for several hours or more every day. Much has changed. Mostly for the better. Some things have returned to the way they were before I left. Singmeaway, the Catalina 25, has been sold. Tropical Dreamer, the Catalina 36, is under contract for sale and may be gone by the end of April. Life goes on. I'm living a semi-retired kind of life these days. Doing Family Law Mediation. Teaching Family Law at the Paralegal School. Working out twice a day. Got a cool girlfriend (in addition to Anne). I don't miss cruising but I wouldn't go back and change the past. My sailing experiences were awesome and important to getting on with life. Maybe I'll get back into sailing again someday. I'd be interested to crew on someone else's boat. Perhaps a charter boat in some far away place as well. In the meantime, I'm slowly starting to get the adventure bug again. I've still got the Rebounder (the motorhome) and its about time to head off somewhere again, at least for a few days. I was thinking about posting my continuing non-sailing adventures here. Is there life after cruising? Stay tuned.

- Keith

Comments