Letters from Antipodes in Margaritaville

09 July 2010 | Marina Mazatlan
09 July 2010 | Marina Mazatlan
23 April 2010 | Mazatlan
29 March 2010 | Mazatlan, MX
22 March 2010 | Mazatlan, MX
11 February 2010 | Reno,NV
07 June 2009 | Mazatlan
24 May 2009
24 May 2009 | Mazatlan, MX
24 May 2009 | Marina Mazatlan, Mazatlan MX
24 November 2008 | Reno

waiting for parts

11 February 2010 | Reno,NV
mike
Have been home for the last few months. The holidays came and went and we were dealing with some family issues and so have missed most of the winter sailing season in Mexico. That's the down side, the up side is that I think we have set it up so we can be gone at least a year without having to go home unless an emergency comes up or we want to. Our definition of an emergency not someone elses. Our friends Bob and Janet have made it down to Cabo on their boat Katie Hill and are going to try to get together with us for some buddy boating. I should be heading back to the boat in a week or so and will start getting it together to get out of the marina for the summer season in the Sea of Cortez. I hope to meet up with some of you who we've been reading about in your blogs from Mexico and say hello. Also hope to finely get some pics of our boat in all those great Sea of Cortez anchorages that you have been posting on your blogs. Hope to see you all soon down south in the warm latitudes.
Comments
Vessel Name: Antipodes
Vessel Make/Model: 1988 Wauquiez Centurion 47
Hailing Port: Reno, NV. USA
Crew: Mike & Chris Brown
About:
Mike is a retired Reno Fire Dept Batt Chief and Chris is a retired State of NV computer programmer. Both retired in 2000 with short returns to gainful employment to replenish the boat fund. Both have been sailing for about 28 years. [...]
Extra: Antipodes was purchased from a French partnership in 1999. It is a step up from their previous sailboat a 16' hobie cat. Antipodes was sailed by one of the partners and his girlfriend from France through the Panama Canal to Tahiti. The boat was featured in a short film about the trip.

Who: Mike & Chris Brown
Port: Reno, NV. USA