Schooner Liberty in the "Greatest Show on H2O"

08 December 2009 | Winterfest Boat Parade - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Philip
Yup, thats right, the schooner Liberty is supporting Ayuda Miami by providing our schooner for the 2009 Winterfest Boat Parade. With 1 million spectators, the 7th largest spectator event in the country, and a huge TV audience, this is bound to be a fantastic opportunity to showcase our schooner.

We are delighted we can support Ayuda Miami, they are an awesome charity. The mission of Ayuda is to help improve the lives of children and families who are under served and / or at risk in Miami-Dade County through education, life skills training, and programs that support self sufficiency.

We sail from Miami Beach to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday, for the start of the Parade. You are invited to sail with us. We are going to have beauty queens on board (...yes the crew like this), and we are going to have a blast.

Please call Sharon at 973-309-1881 for reservations.
Comments
Vessel Name: Liberty Schooner
Vessel Make/Model: 78' Steel Schooner
Hailing Port: New York
About: Philip and Sharon are committed to life transformation. Our vision for the Liberty Schooner is to create a unique learning environment as a catalyst for a life transforming experience. We want people to develop to their full potential.
Extra: Our Leadership Coaching and Sail Training programs realize positive life change for leaders and teams in such a way that they increase their effectiveness and influence in every area of their lives, in the office and at home.
Home Page: http://www.libertyschooner.com

Leadership Development &Team Building aboard the schooner Liberty

Port: New York