Miami Beach Sunset Sails

08 January 2010
Philip
We really enjoy the sunsets we see here in Miami Beach. Those of you following us on twitter (@libertyhere) know how often we tweet awesome sunset pictures while sailing in the ocean off South Beach. Our 4:30pm departure from the dock ensures that we have steamed out of Government Cut, the entrance to Miami Harbor, have raised our sails, and are perfectly positioned to watch the sun set over the city of Miami. The sun has been setting around 5:30, and has, on almost every occasion been awesome to behold. It is often around sunset, when dolphins come by, providing an extra thrill for our passengers. On our return to Miami Beach Marina, we enjoy the city lights, and shipping traffic in the channel. We are usually back at the dock around 6:30pm.

We believe we offer something unique here in Miami Beach. Our authentic sailing experience is family friendly in terms of the experience, the price ($35 for adults, $20 for kids under 12) and the timing (kids can still be in bed by 8pm!). Bring a picnic basket, and bottle of wine to share with your friends and come sailing with us. Call Sharon @ 973-309-1881 for reservations.
Comments
Vessel Name: Liberty Schooner
Vessel Make/Model: 78' Steel Schooner
Hailing Port: New York
About: Philip and Sharon are committed to life transformation. Our vision for the Liberty Schooner is to create a unique learning environment as a catalyst for a life transforming experience. We want people to develop to their full potential.
Extra: Our Leadership Coaching and Sail Training programs realize positive life change for leaders and teams in such a way that they increase their effectiveness and influence in every area of their lives, in the office and at home.
Home Page: http://www.libertyschooner.com

Leadership Development &Team Building aboard the schooner Liberty

Port: New York