Virginia Beach Visitors - Trey

18 June 2009
Trey
Hi Sharon, Philip, Luke and Ruth. My name is Trey. I am 13 and I am going into the 8th grade. I was chosen for this trip because I have shown great leadership skills and my grades in school have been very exceptional. I've gotten mostly all A's and just a few B's. What I look forward to see on this trip is a stronger relationship with God and I really hope to learn how to sail the ship. I want to learn how the ship works and anything else that you have to share. I can't wait to come because I am really excited. See you Monday!
Trey!
Comments
Vessel Name: Liberty Schooner
Vessel Make/Model: 78' Steel Schooner
Hailing Port: New York
About: Philip and Sharon are committed to life transformation. Our vision for the Liberty Schooner is to create a unique learning environment as a catalyst for a life transforming experience. We want people to develop to their full potential.
Extra: Our Leadership Coaching and Sail Training programs realize positive life change for leaders and teams in such a way that they increase their effectiveness and influence in every area of their lives, in the office and at home.
Home Page: http://www.libertyschooner.com

Leadership Development &Team Building aboard the schooner Liberty

Port: New York